Recent content by gdawg

1. G

Thames River?

Myles is a great looking dog. He has some stories for sure!!
  2. G

Thames River?

Great Pup !!! Chessy???
  3. G

Thames River?

I would give it until the next good rain.There will be some now but few and far between. Need some serious water and warmer temps to push them along.
  4. G

L.P. BAY Ice

Anyone have a LP Bay ice report?? Thanks in advance.
  5. G

NEW BOAT!!

Whistler? Great boat, my envious finger prints are all over it. Add some pics when u get back. Enjoy your trip. g.
  6. G

NEW BOAT!!

Walleye, CONGRATS!!! What did u get?? any pics? Thats fantastic. when do you take delivery?? g.
  7. G

L.P. BAY Ice

Frankie, I hear you but I got the Ice Itch this year. Good Luck to all, BE SAFE, If it looks bad, it is! We dont need any more floaters this year. g.
  8. G

St.Williams Report for Feb 24

Well Done!! Thats a great catch, on 2lb its even better!!
  9. G

L.P. BAY Ice

Thank you, Brian. I was hoping for a couple more weeks of ice....oh well.
  10. G

L.P. BAY Ice

Did anybody get out on Long Pt from Old cut today?? Reports and Ice quality?? Thanks
  11. G

LONDON BOAT &LEISURE SHOW

No offense but you will have a hard time making a day out of the show. Its smaller than last year and unles you are buying a boat is a waste of your money. $10 for adults is shamefull. Less number of Fishing camps is very noticeable.
  12. G

Family Day and the OPP

Do you think that cops want to arrest someone for a few beers on a weekend while out fishing??? - Be reasonsable,Dont drive any vehicle after having ANY Alcohol. Mostly..., wait for it... DONT BE AN ASSHOLE! Its really simple, like BOBO!
  13. G

Family Day and the OPP

- DON'T BE AN ASSHOLE. I had a conversation with one of those 2 opp. Basically above I agree with Wojo, use your brain and... above!
  14. G

LONDON BOAT &FISHING SHOW FEB. 22,23,24TH

Thanks guys. g.
  15. G

LONDON BOAT &FISHING SHOW FEB. 22,23,24TH

Does anyone know the cost to get in this year??
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks