NEW BOAT!!

gdawg

Walleye, CONGRATS!!! What did u get?? any pics?

Thats fantastic. when do you take delivery??

g.

Hey gdawg.

I bought a Lund Impact 1775 Sport with a Merc 115 Optimax. I bought the actual display rig as I just couldn't wait for a delivery date. I should replace the I word with we since number one was pushing hard on the buy.

We are very happy with the deal and the dealership.

No pics for now as we are skiing in BC.

Cheers, Clark

Whistler?

Great boat, my envious finger prints are all over it.
Add some pics when u get back.

Enjoy your trip.

g.

Welcome to Team Lund,Walleye.;)Even though I also have and Love my Lund,I always enjoy looking at the New Models on display while touring through the previous London Fishing/Leisure Show.Hope to see you on the Bay,during the Soft-Water Season.Enjoy your Lund!!;)8D

RED FISH

Gdawg. Sitting at Panorama enjoying a Kokanee.

Red Hering. I have always had latent Lund feelings:) I fished Walleye Tourneys for 19 years of which 18 were in a Lund. I originally started with a Naden, ( which is a great boat but wasn't made for the rigours tourney fishing) then a Lund 1700 Pro Angler. Then my partner had to upgrade us to a 1900 Pro V with a 225 E Tec HO. He passed away this last fall and I just don't have the vehicle to pull his boat so I didn't buy it.

By the way, my old boat is for sale. 1999 Profisher with a Honda 90 and trailer.

I will put an add under classifieds when I get home.

I hope everyone gets out on the ice before it goes.

Cheers, Clark

Hey Walleye, did you do " Never Never land"? Just past Taton Bowl.Pano is 5 minutes from where I live. I'm up there a lot as a good friend of mine, Mantracker's guide for Eastern B,C, lives in Pano, right across from the slopes. Great view from his front deck. By the way, When you are travelling that road to Invermere, watch for those damn deer. That stretch between Pano and Invy is notorious for deer hits!...and moose! (I hit 2 deer in one night)

Enjoy and drive safe.
cheers,
Mike

Hey cmac that's cool. We are looking at the trail guide and have decided that never, never land probably exceeds our ability.

We are here till the weekend if you want to come for a cool one.

Cheers, Clark

A cold one is always great especially with the view up there and a nice fire, however I'm in Ont. right now taking care of some business and catching up with family and friends. I will likely be here til spring as I'm driving out there. Folks tell me that driving the prairies at -50c kinda sucks...I'll wait.:)

and yes, Never Never Land is a definite trip to the hospital for me as well.

Have a great time up there Walleye.

cheers,
Mike

Hey Walleye, I hope you weren't staying at the 5 story Thousand Peaks Lodge in Pano brother. I see it went up in flames @ 1:30 this morning. Luckily there were no injuries and the Panorama and Invermere fire rescue dept. did a stellar job...as always! Hat's off to the Fire Rescue boys and girls!!!:D
cheers,
Mike

Hey cmac.

We didn't know anything about it until I read your post.

We wondered why the power went out. No joke. I went and had a look and it's bad.

I am glad no one was hurt.

Cheers, Clark

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks