LONDON BOAT &FISHING SHOW FEB. 22,23,24TH

monty smith

WILL BE IN ANGLING OUTFITTERS BOOTH FOR LOWRANCE , WITH ALL THE NEW SONAR GPS UNITS. DROP BY AND SAY HELLO. THE NEW ELITE 7 IS AWESOME. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW MEMBERS FROM STOMPS.
TIGHT LINES:)8D

ADULTS $10.00 SENIORS $8.00 CHILDERN 6-12 $5.00 UNDER SIX FREE. FRIDAY HOURS 12-B SAT 10-7 SUN 10-5. TRUST THIS HELPS . THINK I GOT THE HOURS RIGHT:)8D

gdawg, Adults: $10.00 Seniors: $8.00 Children: (6-12) $6.00

RED FISH

Hey Monty,

Do you know if Josh will be running any specials on the Tekota 600LC?
If so I may stop by to see you and pick up some of them. Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

Hey Monty
Are you set up at the show to do an upgrade if I brought my Elite 5. I never got in to get it done.

Ron

Project Ojibwa has a booth at the show too. I'm sure there will be lots of info for those of you who were interested in the move. I'll be there Saturday morning answering questions then off to shop for bargooons!!

so am I to assume that kids over 12 are charged as adults...if so that is brutal,kids should be free under the age of 16....these shows are nothing more than a cash grab and 30 bucks for me and 2 kids aged 13 and 15 is why i will stay home.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks