Recent content by garbageman

1. G

Off Topic an ideas on what this is?

Thanks, will pass on the info.
  2. G

Off Topic an ideas on what this is?

Off Topic, An ideas as to what this tool is?
  3. -8105901753119484894.jpg

-8105901753119484894.jpg

4. G

HOW TO SAFELY fillet fish while still fishing

Just a reminder that if you clean fish on the water the fillets must be easily counted and identified by a CO.
  5. G

Hercules aircraft

thanks
  6. G

Hercules aircraft

Anybody know what's going around Tillsonburg today. I've had the Canadian forces Hercules go over my house about 8 times in the last 2 hours? Just west of tillsonburg?
  7. G

grand river launch

Thank you gentlemen
  8. G

grand river launch

Can anyone recommend a boat launch for Grand River to catfish. Looks like Fishmasters is members only( have to buy a year membership?). Thanks
  9. G

Minn Kota garbage....

I also bought an XI3 from angling outfitters in Woodstock. I bought the 70 lb 60 inch and it is much better than the old minn kota PD55 I replaced. I have it networked to my Elite TI2. Set up a route to follow the 15ft contour at bluff bar on tuesday and the xi3 did all the driving while i...
  10. G

Boat Insurance

I checked with MD insurance and got a quote of just under $400. My renewal with my existing broker is $570. Interesting that both are with Aviva. Hopefully there will be overall discounts on not just boats but automobile insurance also. I guess we will have to be proactive with our brokers to...
  11. G

Boat Insurance

What are people doing with regards to boat insurance while access to water is not available. My renewal is coming up May 1st and I am wondering if I should renew. It is stored in my garage in my back yard right now (Need a tractor to get it out). Paying $500 plus dollars right now seems wrong...
  12. G

Looking for whole house generator

The advantage of the home standby is I don't have to be home to start the generator.In my case I need my sump pump so I went home standby. If i'm not home my home is protected and as a bonus my wife doesn't have to drag out a generator. I went 11kw with the sub panel that powers the sump pump...
  13. G

vessel view for mercury

Proctor's in Simcoe quoted me $370 + tax 2 weeks ago for the vessel view mobile link.
  14. G

Long Point park ramp

Got a reply from the park. Ramp is open but parking lot is full of water. Sounds like you need a boat to launch your boat Thanks to everyone who replied
  15. G

Long Point park ramp

Does anyone know if the park ramp is open this weekend. I know the park is closed until July 15th but voice message says day use is open. Is ramp part of the day use. Tried to call but nobody is picking up the phone. Thanks
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks