Recent content by ferg

1. ferg

Best fishing show

Looks fake to me.
  2. ferg

Disappointing day on the lake

Check your boat insurance. They might cover the towing fee if you have a receipt.
  3. ferg

Sold Mercury Auto Blend Unit

Mercury autoblend oil injector. Holds 4 liters. Was used on a 60 hp Mariner outboard.
  4. ferg

Sold 1995 Johnson 40 HP $1150.

Model # J40ELEOD Johnson 40 hp with trim assist. Excellent running motor with new paint this spring. Has a Panther skeg guard. Comes with Gas tank, battery, controls, and steering wheel with 12' steering cable. Can be heard running on stand.
  5. ferg

Wide ~16.5 - 17.5ft boat?

I also owned a Princecraft with rivet issues. I called the Princecraft factory and was told the boat was one year out of warranty. I replaced the missing rivet, tightened up a bunch of loose ones and took her for a test run.......returning to find another rivet had popped out. She's gone. If...
  6. ferg

Sold Princecraft sold

SOLD
  7. ferg

inner bay musky

Minimum size for possession of Musky in district 19 is 44". The season opens the first Saturday in June. Good luck guys. Let's see the big ones.
  8. ferg

Fishing Report Pike - Inner Bay - Friday, May 6th

After releasing the Musky beside you I managed to catch a 3 lb. pike for supper. Water clarity was a problem. I avoided disturbing the bass by using a spoon to lure the pike. It was nice chatting with you and the crew.
  9. ferg

Sold Two Walker Electric Downriggers

Delete
  10. ferg

Fishing Report casting the thames nov 28

Nice musky. It's hard to measure and weigh a fish that large without getting slime all over..... Beauty fish.
  11. ferg

Reports on water temps for the inner and outer bays please

65.6 degrees in Inner Bay Wed. Sept. 30.
  12. ferg

Muskie

Usually late October or early November. Might be later this year with the warmer fall temps.
  13. ferg

Does anyone here target Largemouth in the bay?

If you are only looking for a good fight or "catch and release" there are lots of 4-6 lb. sheephead in the bay. They don't give much of a head shake or tail dance but they are good rodbenders. All you need to do is go perch fishing and you'll get sheephead.
  14. ferg

Reports on water temps for the inner and outer bays please

Inner Bay was 67.8 yesterday (monday)
  15. ferg

All Ramped up in Port Stanley......

Shove the tinner in the back of the pickup and save $10.......Hope for calm winds.