Aug 19 Elbow

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Finally got my last load of cement for my cottage landscaping. Went out to the Elbow for late afternoon bite. Well the bite was on .......🤬sheephead. Just over 2 hrs of trolling from 45’ out to 85’ and then back into 50’. Seven bloody sheephead and not even 1 walleye 🤬. Even tried around “Pigot’s Pole” @Duck Soup knows where I was, it was nicknamed after our late friend “Canvacback” had pass away. Even good ole John didn’t want to release one to me. R.I.P. my friend.
861C50E9-9316-4A05-B5B2-C9F4BB31BD58.jpeg

Did the same troll yesterday at the elbow. Nothing there so continued the troll to the Lighthouse ending with 1 Walleye and zero sheephead. Kept the speed above 2.5 to avoid the sheep.

Water is messed up... Warm right to the bottom... The fish i got Tuesday were warm to the touch... :/ Definitely fishing this season... ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks