Did anyone lose a phone?

Oh no! You didn't lose another did you @Red Hering? 😬
I knew that question was coming @Wave Runner 👎 (especially from you!! lol 😝),and NO!! lol 😂 🤣 It wasn’t me 😌 who lost the I-phone on long point bay this time!! 😇😉I haven’t been ice fishing yet on long point bay this year,(only ice fishing so far this year on Fanshawe Lake),but soon I will be going ice fishing on long point bay,after this weekend once the,”ice hut city” downsizes quite a bit from the weekend angler’s,because according to some photo’s from member’s here on @stomp ,it looks very busy out there on long point bay this weekend,and it will likely be very crowded on most weekends. 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟 I did buy a new waterproof I-phone carrier recently,to fit my new I-phone in that I bought,to replace my I-phone that I lost out of my kayak last May,2021,while fishing for pike on long point bay. 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍😎

Attachments

• 108B7CC4-3E43-4E90-9E10-86F1855FB29C.jpeg
    108B7CC4-3E43-4E90-9E10-86F1855FB29C.jpeg
    290.5 KB · Views: 23
I knew that question was coming @Wave Runner 👎 (especially from you!! lol 😝),and NO!! lol 😂 🤣 It wasn’t me 😌 who lost the I-phone on long point bay this time!! 😇😉I haven’t been ice fishing yet on long point bay this year,(only ice fishing so far this year on Fanshawe Lake),but soon I will be going ice fishing on long point bay,after this weekend once the,”ice hut city” downsizes quite a bit from the weekend angler’s,because according to some photo’s from member’s here on @stomp ,it looks very busy out there on long point bay this weekend,and it will likely be very crowded on most weekends. 🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟 I did buy a new waterproof I-phone carrier recently,to fit my new I-phone in that I bought,to replace my I-phone that I lost out of my kayak last May,2021,while fishing for pike on long point bay. 🎣🐟🐟🐟😉👍😎
I was only yanking your chain I know you are not going to lose another phone... I think. 😁

Being downwind of @Derkd9 on bass opener was the highlight of our day!
That was either Cookies Kush or Headband.. I can’t be certain which one you managed to get down wind of.
This year I’m thinking it will be Blueberry Punch or Blackberry Breath also always the possibility of Cookies Kush again lol she’s a winner 👍

That was either Cookies Kush or Headband.. I can’t be certain which one you managed to get down wind of.
This year I’m thinking it will be Blueberry Punch or Blackberry Breath also always the possibility of Cookies Kush again lol she’s a winner 👍
Damn @Dmanwithnoname nerd tried to make me turn around, trolling a 4 line spread in the channel while fighting a SM and driving... "You know that smell, I mean guy! lets turn around and visit" 🤦‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks