Fishing Report Ice fishing started today LPB

Hahahaha that rarely happens, Iโ€™ve just never tried since I heard of people being chased away by the locals lol
Wouldnโ€™t mind doing some catch and release large mouth fishing there I seen some monsters in some photos, Iโ€™m curious whatโ€™s all in there

Ah to be young and stupid all over again
No, no. Young again, but keeping the knowledge we've gained to this point since those days of doing what we now consider to be "stupid" because we now know that which we didn't then when we were young and "invincible." Of course, for some of those things we did in our younger days, even now, being older and supposedly wiser, we'd probably still do some of those "stupid" things again, because they were fun and we'd knowingly be doing something "stupid," and that would make a bit of a difference, wouldn't it?:unsure:;):ROFLMAO:

3 to 4 inch of ice. A little sketch around the edge . Buddy got 7 perch today. ฤขood start. Be better by weekend .

Well who was it ๐Ÿ˜‚ and did they catch any,in 3ft. I won't hate, definitely need a wheel barrel to carry his balls out there though.No different then the people fishin lower grand it's like hut city not sure ice thickness but I believe it's 3" on current ๐Ÿคฎ
Ya not good with that kind of current on the lower grand๐Ÿ˜ณ

im stranger GIF

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks