Recent content by cb1

1. C

Lake St. Clair water conditions

I am heading down on Sunday for the week… cottage was booked and it costs too much to cancel so I’m giving it a go. Could I kindly ask one of you pros to comment on my setup as we are still learning… I have purchased weed wisker but have not tried them yet…. Are they affective? Such a simple...
  2. C

Tough weekend at lighthouse cove

Nice work... we’re you able to troll without weed guards and/or snap weight to keep the weeds from your lure? And, silly question... Are there ‘no fish’ to be found in the ’main lake’ this time of year (not river or river mouth) Thanks in advance!
  3. C

Off Topic E tec

Hey, I have the 150 on my current boat (not the G2). I switched after owning a few 4 stokes and the new boat I wanted already had the ETEC on it. I must say I was very nervous as I’m a little particular... :cool: ....but now I must say I am very happy. I am on my 6th year with this motor and...
  4. C

New fishing partner found!!!

Just in case you missed the headlines... I’m just the messenger.... https://canoe.com/news/world/bikini-clad-angler-reels-in-social-media-fans/wcm/63d7698b-8bcb-41f2-ab07-e675ee976c08
  5. C

north shore/inner bay

Could I trouble you to share more info? I've fished LPB for years and I too have never hit the north shore. Are you trolling the shoreline and casting the rock humps? 10 to 15ft deep? BTW, Can I trust my GPS or are there any rocks that could spoil the trip. Thanks!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks