New fishing partner found!!!

Yah like you all be catching fish
More likely wouldn't even put the lines in the water from the daze you in lol
??

Ya know what. As the saying goes, I'm married, I'm not dead, but contrary to what some may think, (which at times does include my wife,) I'm also not stupid, so I'll pass and here's why. :cautious:

I get enough flak from my wife about "all these guys" I go fishing with when I do manage to get out fishing, be it on the pier or out with someone in their boat, and it's all in fun. BUT.....:nailbiting:

Plan "A" or Plan "B" as shown above..........My wife would NEVER let me go fishing again ?and that would mean more time, for more chores, which means an unending "honey do" list.:eek::inpain::banghead: Why would I ever want to put myself in THAT situation?

Sooooooo, I'll take one for the team here guys. ?

Besides, I'd rather be covered in fish slime than have to worry about all the damn drooling. Someone else can have my spot on that boat. There's only so much a bilge pump can handle. ;):ROFLMAO:

Check out Vicky starks you tube channel...... hard core fishing and easy on the eyes ?

Honestly, social media is full of 'fish bunnies' as we call them.....most of those girls don't have the slightest clue what they're doing and are either 'pimped' by their fishing boyfriends/husbands or are just girls that crave social media attention and find a niche to exploit by claiming to be the epitomy of an outdoorsy woman.

Even as a full red blooded male, a girl with actual fishing skills impresses me a whole lot more than a silicone laden fake that just holds them to get attention.

You wouldn't believe some of the stories I've heard about what females (and males!) in the fishing industry will do for a sponsorship deal ? Rebekka Redd if anyone knows her comes to mind.....complete fake! Lol

I actually met my current interest in a FB fishing group. She took an interest in the flies I was using for big resident browns.....And she ties much nicer flies than anything that comes off my bench! That's a turn on ?

Josh

Last edited:
Back