Not more Lure’s!! 😗 😏 lol 😁 👍🙂

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I had only planned to pick up this morning some Quicksilver, “High Performance EXTREME” Grease 3D0C7633-C015-4F29-93FD-9FD48E9DE4A1.jpeg @Xtreme Marine for my Mercury outboard motors,and these lure’s while I was there,187CC34B-DF1A-473F-A81C-FAD92387009F.jpeg 65BD29E0-7BC5-436B-A31E-5E6F3A1E518E.jpeg ”jumped” right out at me 😱😗 at their lure’s display!! 😏 lol 😁 Brad,one of the employees there @Xtreme marine,told me that it was a busy morning,because of angler’s coming in and buying various sizes and makes of fishing lure’s,and he said that they sold around $150 worth already when I arrived there at around 10:30 a.m. Is the walleye and rainbow fishing,”that good!!” out from all of the port’s on Lake Erie right now?? lol 😆😉 I just couldn’t resist these 3 lure’s that I bought to add to my lure selection,for I know that these lure’s should work for me,(due to their colour’s & size,etc.,that I personally like),and they should be “winners,” for Lake Erie,huron,etc., and finger’s crossed 🤞. Now to wait for this unstable weather that we are having right now to leave,so that I can try out these new lure’s that I bought & hopefully walleye’s and rainbow’s,etc., ON!! Tight lines & Fish ON to All!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Last edited:
Too funny 😂
I took my wife to st Jacob's farmers market this morning and my truck got a mind of its own took me rigth to the tackle shop 😏😱
She said " what more lures ? " I'm like see what happens when I'm not fishing I buy more instead of losing them 🙃

Attachments

• 20210724_135810.jpg
    20210724_135810.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 56
Too funny 😂
I took my wife to st Jacob's farmers market this morning and my truck got a mind of its own took me rigth to the tackle shop 😏😱
She said " what more lures ? " I'm like see what happens when I'm not fishing I buy more instead of losing them 🙃
“Great minds” think alike @Ticker !! 👊👊😉👍🙂

There are good colors
I had run on lake Ontario while still dark in the morning on riggers one side glow and one side regular paint / tape
Regular outfished the glow spoons so my confidence not high on them
Never tried on Erie yet
Next week if I can get out I'm going to spend some time jigging various hardware I like to figure that bite out on ligth rods

Moonshine all day
I Need to get a couple moonshine
This guy is in town said will make whatever you want plus whatever he already has made
Looks good
Said the orange glow monkey puke is hot this year

@Ticker I only used silver streak glow spoons a couple times this year at sunset and once in the morning caught fish everytime in short order
He says they used his glow spoons all morning until noon with success

Charge them for a minute with a black light before dropping in the water

I’m going to make a black light spoon box for charging them

Hey I'm on lure buying withdrawal as of last cuz I told myself we have enough on lures on the boat, we are not a charter boat, and then you fellas post these sexy colored lures,😤 and people say crack withdrawal is hard uggh🤦

I have a 30 year old Silver Streak, similar to the middle left one… won my dad a salmon derby way back when… still catches fish.

I Need to get a couple moonshine
This guy is in town said will make whatever you want plus whatever he already has made
Looks good
Said the orange glow monkey puke is hot this year

@Ticker I only used silver streak glow spoons a couple times this year at sunset and once in the morning caught fish everytime in short order
He says they used his glow spoons all morning until noon with success

Charge them for a minute with a black light before dropping in the water

I’m going to make a black light spoon box for charging them
Id dominator

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks