A great time,(twice),at the London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show!! ??

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Last friday the first day of the opening of this Show,I ended up having a fantastic time spending more money,(lol),on lure’s,etc.It was also nice to see Ashley Rae again such in previous years doing another great seminar at this Show,and this time on Quinte Walleye fishing,6A9158BD-0259-4616-9FAC-B4D7A042CDC7.jpeg and again us getting together after her seminar doing a “thumbs up” with @Red Hering 2D90B98F-F0ED-49E9-8BD5-42EEB3219F42.jpeg like in the previous show’s here in London.She sure knows how to fish!! 2BC129B4-15AF-42D7-BF09-7282327373F5.jpeg Afterwards,I dropped in to see some members that I know at the Bluewater Anglers Club booth there,230FD1C8-D7EE-4B1E-883A-7A1185AA98E8.jpeg to say hello,and I am proud to be a member for many year’s of this great ? Fishing Club. My second visit at this Show was going to be free,so I went back on Sunday afternoon of the last day of the show.It was a great day there at the Show,were @poconokidII and I 10B3FCCD-C600-42ED-93EF-1C981250890A.jpeg agreed to meet up at this Show.We have been texting each other for awhile now & we finally met up for the first time in person!! Another surprise of that day was also meeting another member on @stomp which was @reeldrag who recognized me from Channel 68 and came over to me while I was at the @Xtreme marine booth looking around at their boat’s. Thanks for saying hello @reeldrag as well. 103715E3-D3C1-4D57-8355-410A754F35E5.jpeg It was great to put a name to a face in meeting both of you again for the first time & we all agreed to keep in touch!! ? ??;)? Another stop for me again at the Bluewater Anglers Club booth last sunday before I left the show,to say hello & to socialize with different members C1783CA0-F833-400B-9189-A08FC0F4D5A6.jpeg of the Bluewater Anglers Club. Even though I said at one time on one of my previous post’s,that I wasn’t going to attend this show because I am thinking of going to the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show in March,2020. But,I am now very glad that I went & it’s great to support your local Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show!! I definitely had a fantastic time at the 2 Show’s that I attended, & I am already planning on going back again next year!! But,for now,it’s time for me to get back on the thames river soon again to fish for walleye’s,like this one from last Wednesday,February 19/20,5E64DA03-458A-443B-8823-F1BE222C44E3.jpeg 5AB9B19B-F8F2-462F-98D2-DFA6C2242BE4.jpeg which was released to swim another day,and to also try out some of the lure’s that I bought from this recent great Show!! Tight lines & walleye’s on to All!! ?????

Didn't know there was summer time walleye in Lake Ontario.

Alot of the big 'Eyes that spawn in the tributaries flowing into Quinte spend the warmer months to the east of the bay in the waters between Prince Edward Point and Kingston. You won't find too many to the west off the well known salmon ports. Theres also some really good Laker fishing in that area....

Josh

hey there @Red Hering it was a pleasure finally meeting up with the Legend at the boat show,,,,nice going on the pictures from boat show,,,you really do get around lol....nice fish on the Thames looking forward to hooking up with you friday weather permitting..pocono

(y) (y) Looking at new boats Red, Can I get dibs on your LUND boat.(y)(y):D:D
@Fish Farmer yes my friend you can have dibs on my Lund boat,and thanks ? for showing interest in my boat. ;)? Yes,I was also looking at other boats as well,such as the Lund Boat’s,(Red colour of course!!o_O) lol :ROFLMAO:?;)?6D486DC7-76B8-4412-9F97-AF54B44FD894.jpeg that were there on display at the recent London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show.??:giggle: There are a few interested angler’s on a list for my boat,(except for @Wave Runner),he likes the west coast boat’s more!! :eek::rolleyes::giggle:(inside joke),lol:ROFLMAO: But @Fish Farmer I will put your name near the top of the list for wanting to buy my boat. lol:ROFLMAO:;)? ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks