A great time,(twice),at the London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show!! ??

I'm bored ,,,shovelling too much snow now, misses wants to go shopping this aft in London...going through all my old pictures and came upon a few i liked,,I would like to share with you allView attachment 21009
this ones for you Stick
View attachment 21010
sorry @Red Hering this ones for you..
View attachment 21011
this ones for all of us die hard fishermen....
@poconokidII I love those photo’s,(except the middle photo of course!!) :mad:(n) You are a “? Leaf Fan,Right?? :unsure::sneaky::ROFLMAO: lol!! I might have to reconsider who I want to be fishing beside me for the thames river walleye,and preferably,a “HABS Fan!!”o_O;)?:D 2 hour’s of shoveling snow for me this morning,(ours & a 80 year old neighbours driveway), and the snow may leave anytime now!! Yesterday at Costco I was thinking spring,by looking at a kayak & a trail bicycle and also a marine battery for my boat,and today it was back to shoveling the large amount of snow that fell overnight & is still falling in London now!! But,at least the snow was light & not heavy,slushy snow to shovel this morning. Enjoy your day @poconokidII with your wife shopping in London & come on thames river walleye fishing with you soon!!?;)?:)

I'm bored ,,,shovelling too much snow now, misses wants to go shopping this aft in London...going through all my old pictures and came upon a few i liked,,I would like to share with you allView attachment 21009
this ones for you Stick
View attachment 21010
sorry @Red Hering this ones for you..
View attachment 21011
this ones for all of us die hard fishermen....
Sorry to @Red Hering @poconokidII will not do for that 2nd horrible photo!! :eek::oops:Take that photo out ASAP!! (n)(n)or you will be fishing alone for the thames river walleye’s,instead of with the @Red Hering !! Have a “nice day” my Leaf ? fan!! lol:ROFLMAO:;)??:D

Red is a great first mate and net man aboard my new fangled steering wheeled contraption. He ended up catching the lions share of walleye that day, no tangled lines and even had time to limber up a thumb while holding his catch (y)
Thanks again @Extra Virgin for your comments & great looking photo’s and especially for the invite on your boat that day late last summer in 2019,when the walleye’s seemed more scattered and a little harder to find & sometimes to catch,than they were in the summertime!! It turned out to be a amazing day on lake erie last year & thanks for “NOT” letting me steer your boat!! lol :ROFLMAO:;) I am a “tiller” boat type of guy/angler!! Hoping that we can do it again sometime & Lake Erie walleye’s ON!! ??o_O?:cool:in 2020!!

Attachments

• 380BCCEB-6189-4EAB-8E01-0F4E335325FE.jpeg
    380BCCEB-6189-4EAB-8E01-0F4E335325FE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 7E697005-0E6E-4D26-8183-F17565CD1C8C.jpeg
    7E697005-0E6E-4D26-8183-F17565CD1C8C.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 258AF90D-7513-4EC8-A356-BCC2A5314E21.jpeg
    258AF90D-7513-4EC8-A356-BCC2A5314E21.jpeg
    980.8 KB · Views: 11
@stomp. Did you sell those deck chairs??
This is what it looked like at 1:30 am plowing snow. Ahead of somewhere is the road. Plowed snow from midnight to 9:00 am this morning. Now I’m sitting at Applebee’s in Novi Michigan. CD94C2AD-9897-473F-A7BE-A77940C4DE9E.jpeg

@hvyhaul : If calculations are correct (old school) that is 24.6 inches WOW. I live neat Simcoe Ont we got a good 1/2''. Great pictures..

Yeah @Red Fisher I have a few other pics from him but that explained it the best. He missed work Friday as the plows still hadn't got to his neck of the woods.

@Red Hering i'm sorry for the picture I didn't no you were so sensitive;)✌!!!! I have been a LEAF fan since i was conceived on a Leaf victory over the Habs back in 1958 LOL...We all take one for the team every now and then!!!! Good luck on your search for new toys at Cosco...Weather looks good for next week..I'm good to go thursday,,but if the rain and snow melts it could be a good day to go after some steelhead,,,,I'll keep you informed,,,on a lesser note enjoy this photo...POCONO..???

Attachments

• IMG_0816.PNG
    IMG_0816.PNG
    726.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    933.7 KB · Views: 26
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks