HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

according?? to TWN going to be HOT HUMID most of week

Just copy and paste your forecast Dave----save time that way:ROFLMAO::D:p

U R RITE ---PACKRAT-LOL flat hot morning:) great low winds for the day(y),an THEY R BACK :)friend got a bunch of perch in 40fow of PT.BRUCE,water temp has heated up an so has the perch,go get-em(y)(y)(y)(y)

DITTO:Dwinds will swing around a bit today-10-15klm,but still fishable:),a lot of tugs left port today so be carefull.A lot of nets out there:eek::oops::oops::oops:

THURSDAY AM-slept in:D-lake is in great shape,so far light breeze out of the south:rolleyes:,forecast calls for 15klm-west increasing in the afternoon:rolleyes:perch have gone for a swim again,water temp-70f

:cautious:LAKE IS IN GOOD SHAPE THIS MORNING,my flag is strt. downo_O-winds look ok for the morning:),then building to 25klm this afternoon:eek:,-wish I was fishing:censored:,perching has slowed down againo_O,hit an miss,but u got to find them:oops:

WELL.....:cool: no u -all have been waiting for this:DLAKE IS FLAT at this time,my flag is strt down:)dont no what time the high winds r coming but,not here now,if anything there is a OFF-SHORE breeze,will post again in an hr.:censored:6;30am sun is up,wind is down,lake is flat,I would be fishing.

Last edited:
is your boat still out of commision , if so I will be at Bruce about 8oclock and I have an empty seat for ya, white boat

LAKE IS JUST PERFECT:)just a little off-shore breeze:cool:,I dont see 1 boato_Owhats up with that?:cool:even the tugs didnt go out today? enjoy all ,will be a great morning(y)

Weather buoy says 1.5-2.0ft waves
I usually find it pretty rough when that thing claims 1.0ft waves.

so wind has picked up a little -maybe 5-8klm out of the south west,a few boats out now ,but no minnows,should be a great afternoon for sailing,or drinking:LOL:11;15 just cracked my 1st caesar ,cheers all

I just got a call from the guys that went out early. They said the wind picked up like someone threw a switch. They all got soaked coming back in at 11AM hammering 2 meter swells. I can only say I told you so. I will post here what I see here east of Nanticoke in the AM too Horty if that's OK.

I just got a call from the guys that went out early. They said the wind picked up like someone threw a switch. They all got soaked coming back in at 11AM hammering 2 meter swells. I can only say I told you so. I will post here what I see here east of Nanticoke in the AM too Horty if that's OK.
go for it(y)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks