HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

DON,T believe it -no wind for the whole day :rolleyes::cautious::censored:whats up with that:rolleyes: off to work I go:cry: enjoy all(y)

port bruce this morning---winds out of the south with 3'? by 11

some breaking over front of pier

only couple boats went out---didn't stay long----one 14' barely made it past red can before turning around

most? of weekend looking like stay home weather

Pt.Stanley..4-5' rollers breaking over the east breakwall. Fishing tugs and one lone paddle boarder. Feels like fall on Erie.
The new boat launch...face it south on Erie...just about useless. By the looks of the parking lot usage this summer.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pt.Stanley..4-5' rollers breaking over the east breakwall. Fishing tugs and one lone paddle boarder. Feels like fall on Erie.
The new boat launch...face it south on Erie...just about useless. By the looks of the parking lot usage this summer.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the report.
Hoping to get out a couple more times before I put the boat away for another season.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks