HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

WELL- th-storm blew thru last nigh:confused:t lots of light an thunder,stirred lake up real good:oops:,lake is flat right now:) -no wind but, mud line is out a long ways:cool:,forecast has winds in the OK range toda(y)y,gl all(y)(y)

LAKE LOOKS GOOD SO FAR :)still,dark,overcast an humid:barefoot:looks like good winds for today :),managed a fishing trip with an old friend on Monday ;)-we brought home 30 nice perch for 3hrs fishing,3 trees 40fow,they r there lots of fish on screen:D:censored:

Strong s/w wind this am,15klm +-an is going to increase this afternoon ,not a good day for small craft:eek: calling for rain later in the day:(

Sorry almost forgot:rolleyes:-lake is starting to lay down,still small rollers hitting beach,wind is down,but lake is sure stirred up:oops:,mud line way out there:confused:

Little 1ft. rollers hitting the beach,slight off-shore breeze:) forecast calls for east15klm,then swinging around to the south the sameo_O-tugs r still setting perch nets off of BRUCE

Sorry guys -blew my knee out could not get down stairs to compt.-will try in am-thur, aor fri -look like the best days

lake looks ok today,mud line as far as I can see,overcast,but no wind:)looks like a great WALLEYE DAY to me,:D:censored::brb:,enjoy all(y)

FLAT DAY TODAY,-:)lake looks real good,:) lots of heavy cloud hanging over the south:censored:,looks like a classic fall day:love:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks