HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

rAIN CAME THRU,LAST NIGHT.still too dark to see,but a little overcast,small rollers hitting the beach,but no wind,-2 tugs fishing off BRUCE,an THE REST SOUTH of STANLEY.

TGIF the stars r shinning down,an the lake is flat :) ,will be off-shore winds today 10klm this am an building to 20 this afternoono_O about 10 tugs left port today:cautious:,all deep spread out between BRUCE an GLASCO:ROFLMAO:

FIGURES!best day of the week an I got to work:censored: goods all day,some tugs still fishing south of bruce?must still be perch around,I here a few r being caught off pier :cautious: wind forecast does not look good for the rest of the week:notworthy:

FIGURES!best day of the week an I got to work:censored: goods all day,some tugs still fishing south of bruce?must still be perch around,I here a few r being caught off pier :cautious: wind forecast does not look good for the rest of the week:notworthy:

only til I show up:cautious:----then its you should have been here blah blah blah:ROFLMAO::p:rolleyes:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks