Search results

1. E

hoover point

It's been so windy this summer! Working guys have had only a few opportunities in between high winds.
  2. E

hoover point

Go for it! I was fishing on weekend and catching smallies close to shore off Featherstone Point in my punt boat with just electric. Averaged 6 fish per outing over 3 outings and any where from 1-3lbers. All caught slow trolling small diving plugs. Crayfish #1 pattern through rocks. Trust...
  3. E

PERCH EAST OF NANTICOKE??

Just wondering if anybody has had success chasing perch from Peacock to Featherstone Points?? I had heard a very large weed bed develops out front of Selkirk Provincial Park. Anybody confirm this? Anybody had success fishing mouth of Selkirk Creek area?
  4. E

where to perch?

Is anybody perch fishing? Dover, Normandale, Wooley's c'mon boys cough up some experience today and let us know whatz up!!
  5. E

Anybody fished in Barbados??

Going in February and wondering if any advice from experienced travellers who might have fished here.
  6. E

Niagara River

In years gone by, I spent many late season/winter's steelheading the The Big River. You understand what that means the 1st time your standing on the bank drifting. Eddies all over, fishing pocket water and learning about deep water fishing.(And whatever you do don't get in the river!) A big fish...
  7. E

Muskie - North Shore - Tuesday, October 6th

great picture and nice release!
  8. E

Motor troubles

I got a Merc 9.9 4 stroke from Port Colborne Marina used(they get all hunt camp motors back recond. from Mercury) I have had it 4 years and I use it exclusively for slow trolling for Smallies. I get it serviced every year, but after 2 or 3 sessions I can't get started all of sudden. My buddies...
  9. E

LPB perch and bass

GOT A PICTURE OF YOUR BOAT??
  10. E

HOOVERS WALLEYE SHOOTOUT 19TH SEPT

Results??
  11. E

Feathestone smallies

On the Lake Shore Road where it meets Kohler Rd at Stop sign(the old Parrot Head Restaurant there although closed) there is a public launch, really only good for smaller boats(under 18 feet) to launch though.
  12. E

Feathestone smallies

Ya lots of fisherman early in the bass season just wade out, especially fly fishing guys for the challenge. The spawn season seams to be longer and I catch fish with eggs in them right till August?? This, is truly the best time of year in the next 45 days that bass are kick ass! Aggressive and...
  13. E

Feathestone smallies

my 2 buddies with me hadn't had that good of small mouth fishing in 20 years they figured.
  14. E

Feathestone smallies

Well after being a cottage owner at Featherstone for 7 years now, I was suppose to have flipped for an investment. Problem is, I figured out how good the smallies fishing is right out front of our point. Got 40 over the long weekend, the best a 3.6lber. Enjoyed family and friends catching fish...
  15. E

how to get some room on the river gre

Hey, I get what your saying. I stand on the Saugeen for 8 days every November and people will stand right on top of you because that's the spot they want to be in even if you are there before them. I usually suggest it's best if we have rod room between us and hope they move down. If not, then I...
  16. E

Rainbows & Browns Apr.25

Many reports for little success for Saturday. Nice work!
  17. E

Thames River Eyes

I forgot, it's also probably the easiest place to catch big musky's too!
  18. E

Thames River Eyes

Yes, at the mouth of Lake St Clair. And, imagine, no Commercial fishing on that lake and way less industry too, meaning a healthier specimen for table fare!!!!!!!!!!
  19. E

I feel a huge knot in my guts!

Wow! That's a blow to a great fishery. My fishing buddies and I went there for about 8 years through the 90's on an annual 8 day fish camp. We caught the largest steelhead of ANYWHERE on the Great Lakes!! No question. And then, the fish didn't show up for a couple years and the result was...
  20. E

Perch - Woolley's Point - Monday, June 23rd

Wooley's Point is that in front of David's Restaurant?? Where do you launch from-Port Dover Harbour?? Eberbob
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks