hoover point

gibbies

looking to launch my float tube and fish for some bass close to shore, I was wondering if there is access to the water there. Thanks

There is access however you may be just washing lures at this time of year. Smallies are typically on off shore structure now.

Go for it! I was fishing on weekend and catching smallies close to shore off Featherstone Point in my punt boat with just electric. Averaged 6 fish per outing over 3 outings and any where from 1-3lbers. All caught slow trolling small diving plugs. Crayfish #1 pattern through rocks. Trust me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tube jigs in pumpkin craw color, smaller extra soft tubes required~!! Water 73-74 degrees.

Went on Sat was a bit rougher than expected was slow but managed 4 small ones all on jerkbaits.Left at lunch to try peacock but was a mistake should have stay at hoovers.

It's been so windy this summer! Working guys have had only a few opportunities in between high winds.

Hoover Marina or Hoover Point? I live on Hoover Point and can tell you the Bass are out in 20 feet of water.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks