Perch - Woolley's Point - Monday, June 23rd

Duck Soup

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fishbuster(Wayne), Albert and I fished Woolley's Point in the outer LPB this morning. We ended up with 15 nice sized perch, released lots of smaller perch, gobies, sheephead and about 6 rock bass. Nothing to get excited about but it was a peach of a morning and what better way to spend it than fishing with friends.

Last edited:
:)It was an awesome day, it isn't always about the number of fish it is about the fishing and friends you enjoy it with.:)

Your reports are always upbeat and informative.

BD

[Qagree I am new to fishing just love it E="Big Dave, post: 46487, member: 154"]:)It was an awesome day, it isn't always about the number of fish it is about the fishing and friends you enjoy it with.:)

BD[/QUOTE]
I agr

[Qagree TE="fishing girl pink, post: 46497, member: 4945"][Qagree I am new to fishing just love it E="Big Dave, post: 46487, member: 154"]:)It was an awesome day, it isn't always about the number of fish it is about the fishing and friends you enjoy it with.:)

BD[/QUOTE]
I agr[/QUOTE]
I ag

Great work! The goby's are a pest in that area. Glad to hear you landed some keepers. Fishing & Friendship goes hand in hand.

Wooley's Point is that in front of David's Restaurant?? Where do you launch from-Port Dover Harbour??

Eberbob

Back