Search results

1. wannabewalleye

nippising ice bungalows

Just wondering on reviews on ice bungalows outfitters have a large group going up with 90% ice fishing virgins so looking for good huts and great fishing thxs in advance
  2. wannabewalleye

pb

Just curious what everyone's pb walleye is on Erie mine is only 9lbs but this is only year two for me ps I hate the weekend wind grrrrr frustrating year for all us
  3. wannabewalleye

elite 5 chirp

Just wondering if anyone has trouble getting there gps to connect some times have to turn it on and off 5 6 times b4 it will work I'll give it 5 mins or so when trying Idk kinda weird any advice thxs
  4. wannabewalleye

rainbows

Got into a few rainbows today does anyone know why sum have nice red meat and others a white orange colour?
  5. wannabewalleye

fishing

Anybody been out of Port glasgow thxs for the reply
  6. wannabewalleye

tattle flags

Just wondering if I could pull 10 colors of lead with a offshore tattle flag. Kit or will I have to get a stiffer spring to make it work right thxs in advance
  7. wannabewalleye

burwell or bruce

Just wondering how far it is to walleye water I only have a 15ft boat and go out of glasgow but haven't had much luck there the past 2 seasons just wondering would it be double to get to good water out of these ports thxs in advance
  8. wannabewalleye

port glasgow

Any body been out I have not. Been for a month just wondering how the action has been thxs
  9. wannabewalleye

port glasgow

Any reports out of glasgow went a few weeks ago not much happening just wanna save sum gas it's a 2 hour drive for me to get there thxs
  10. wannabewalleye

port glasgow

Anybody been out of Glasgow yet thinking of heading out Wednesday and looking for a report thxs
  11. wannabewalleye

perch rig info

just curious what everyone use's for perch through the ice set up/ tecniques
  12. wannabewalleye

ice fishing long point

I got a few huts booked next Saturday with jimmy riggin just woundering if anyone has been out with him before and how the fishing usally is around that area and how deep is the water and hot lures and tips would all be appericated as im bringing 12 guys wanna make it a good trip for everyone...
  13. wannabewalleye

fishfinder battery

I have a hummingbird fishfinder in my boat im gonna upgrade and get a iceducer for it just wondering what kinda battery do u use to make it a portable unit thxs for the info
  14. wannabewalleye

lowrance elite 5 hdi gold

its new in the box I might be able to get it for 600 is this a good deal does anyone have 1 how do u like it any info is appericated thxs in advance
  15. wannabewalleye

need help

I need help finding the website for a new boaters card I have had mine for about 10 years and sitting on my wallet has done the card in about 12 pieces if someone knows the website where to get a new 1 that would be greatly appericated thanks in advance
  16. wannabewalleye

when do you shut it down

just woundering when does everyone pack it in for trolling lake erie do some guys go out late oct early nov on nice calm days if there is any or is it a waste of time and gas are the pics all gone by then thxs for the replys and help
  17. wannabewalleye

fishfinder

im looking at getting a new fishfinder I like lowerance but not set in stone on them just curious what everyone else has as long as it has a gps and marks fish good im happy looking to spend no more then 700taxes in thxs for the advice
  18. wannabewalleye

nets?

any nets by port Glasgow going tommrow afternoon also how far down r the eyes this time of year the bottom thxs for all the help awesome site
  19. wannabewalleye

anyone still trolling?

is anyone still trolling the port Glasgow area for eyes thxs for advice its my first season
  20. wannabewalleye

recent report for glasgow?

hoping to make it down this sunday and try to get me some winter pic meat in the freezer does anyone have a update what depth to start in and east and west of port also any nets out there nowdays havnt been down for a couple months any advice and help I really appericate thxs
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks