when do you shut it down

wannabewalleye

just woundering when does everyone pack it in for trolling lake erie do some guys go out late oct early nov on nice calm days if there is any or is it a waste of time and gas are the pics all gone by then thxs for the replys and help

i was still getting fish in mid to late october last year, but make sure you pick your spots well? i find hey move in to a little bit shallower water this time of year. but always temp depndant. as for my bot it has been in the barn since mid sept as i am back to work and 22nd oct i get home no use leaving it in the water till then.

I have been shut down since mid August,i have been off work and fished twice.I have vertigo and it sucks....it really sucks.
Generally i am done by the first week of Nov and back at it by the end of March weather permitting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im hoping to get out next weekend again for some perch and might try some trolling as well. Hoping to hit up lake simcoe as well once or twice before the ice season starts.

I have been shut down since mid August,i have been off work and fished twice.I have vertigo and it sucks....it really sucks.
Generally i am done by the first week of Nov and back at it by the end of March weather permitting.
Wow! That wouldn't be good in a boat. I hope they find the cause for ya...

Back