port glasgow

wannabewalleye

Any reports out of glasgow went a few weeks ago not much happening just wanna save sum gas it's a 2 hour drive for me to get there thxs

Was there today, talk to the local people there, report not much of anything there, no perch ,no walleye ,anything ,yet, and no minnows, but water was calm and crystal clear.

If you do go and want to perch fish take dip net ,lots minnows around boats in harbour today

I don't get it, this time of year is usually 'GAME ON' down there...

I know G mech couple weeks ago only got 7 silver bass and two shitheads only heard of 2 eyes caught and no rainbow eaither must have been 30 boats out that day too

CHANGE OF WINDS THIS YEAR:rolleyes: has blown warmer water an fish the south side of the lake:cautious:,they r killing them there:love:,that is why all tugs r fishing so deep right now:cool::censored::censored::censored:

Guys are fishing too deep for walleye out there.. Get in close to shore 14-30 feet, put some reef runners or taildancers on 55-75' back. If you find some contour in that 22-30' work it over. I've been fishing between erieau and glascow for the last few weeks.

Guys are fishing too deep for walleye out there.. Get in close to shore 14-30 feet, put some reef runners or taildancers on 55-75' back. If you find some contour in that 22-30' work it over. I've been fishing between erieau and glascow for the last few weeks.

We've had some pretty good luck closer to home doing the same thing...water is still unseasonably cool right now. Strange year for sure.

Back