Search results

1. moosey

Hullet water level

Got a crack at a woody doing Mach 1 but nothing else came close I think the fog didn’t help much if you’re in a canoe lightly loaded it is manageable were I was
  2. moosey

Hullet water level

I’m at Hullet right now water level is as low as I’ve ever seen it ,very foggy and not a lot of shooting going on I’m sitting @ # 30
  3. moosey

Parking with US plates?

What are you waiting for you have done your time get fishing
  4. moosey

Is it wrong to take a charter?

These guys are a wealth of knowledge and will certainly share techniques I know I’ve never been shy to ask questions when I’m on a charter
  5. moosey

Is it wrong to take a charter?

I’ve gone 6 years in a row on trophy taker charters, all ya have to do is fish no boat control no looking for fish it’s a blast and yes you will likely learn a few things, just have some fun with the buddy’s and maybe a beer or two
  6. moosey

Fishing Report one day fishing licence

Canadian tire does the one day license, I took someone out that needed a one day and thats were he got it
  7. moosey

Opee Chee Lake

Yes it is Horizons north we are going to, thanks for the great info I am looking forward to it.
  8. moosey

Opee Chee Lake

Thanks, will be bringing a little bit of the erie stuff and jigs and twister tails, the wife says I need to leave room for other stuff, lol
  9. moosey

Opee Chee Lake

I rented a cottage near martin river area next month ,just wondering if anyone here has fished it, any info would be great. I have a little too much lake Erie tackle not enough inland lake tackle need to go shopping.
  10. moosey

Boat rigging question...

I run them as far back as you can and dipsys dont matter at the end of the day where you feel comfortable with them only matters just experiment
  11. moosey

Boat rigging question...

12. moosey

port colborne

Just wondering if any ones been out of port colborne or crystal beach are boat ramps open any fishing reports
  13. moosey

COVID-19 Devastating Commercial Fishing Industry

Perch fishing has sucked for last couple of years maybe this will help , just saying :banghead:
  14. moosey

Off Topic Rodent on the causeway

Hey don't nock it tell you tried it I've had both and cooked properly its very good
  15. moosey

Off Topic Skeg Repairs.

There is a shop outside of hagersville on hwy 6 that have heard is pretty good J & J marine services 905 768 9188
  16. moosey

You Guy's

This thing is far more scary then sars, ask any of our hero's that are working in the health care system, a nurse I know says she goes to work scared , scared she will take this thing home scared she will not make it thru this pandemic , but she is proud of what she does and proud of her fellow...
  17. moosey

Off Topic Stopped by police!

The police may state that they are not pulling people over to see why they are out driving but its coming soon, I,am classified as a essential worker, the company I work for just issued us a letter stating why I am driving and why I am classified as an essential worker, and this is just to...
  18. moosey

Gun Petition, Liberals taking away our guns ....

signed and did not care if its on a fishing forum or what the fiberals say they are after, I remember the registry they will be after the rest of our firearms
  19. moosey

Off Topic Norfolk ingenuity

I am a commercial truck driver and all I can say is wow why didn’t I think of that LoL ?
  20. moosey

kennel question

Thanks for all the great info I will check them all out and make an informed decision
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks