Search results

1. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

The run back in was fun. Lots of boats racing for the dock. I had one centre console that seemed to want to race. I let him hang in for about 6 minutes at half throttle. As we neared the pier i gave it 3/4 throttle.At that point the centre console was left in the dust. I am really amazed at how...
  2. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ok. Got my limit. I was on tbe water at 8 am. Done by 10:30. sea doo. Ran great. Getting out in 1fters to 1-1/2 footers no problem. ……but. First. I lost my net. Second. I wanted to stay clipped into the man overboard switch. Bit every time i had to do stuff with lures this became a problem...
  3. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ive also simplified all my set ups to make trolling easier tomorrow. Simplified as much as i can anyway.
  4. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ill let you know.after tomorrow. I had it out on lake O the other day dragging dipsys.it slowed to 2 mph on cruise control. cruise control is trolling throttle from 1-10. You set it and it maintains that speed. So i will get more intel tomorrow. As for steering we will see how it goes.
  5. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ok. I didn't make it out last week. I will be heading out after work today. i post how i do tomorrow. i added a downrigger
  6. D407E62E-92B9-4F04-8BE4-FC345744C1F4.jpeg

D407E62E-92B9-4F04-8BE4-FC345744C1F4.jpeg

7. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Im thinking on my hat.
  8. Rubicon

Sea doo fish pro.

Ok. Ive been fishing lake Erie for 20 years. iI live in trenton so dragging the big boat is getting costly. So tomorrow im trying something new. Launching out of Burwell on the new seadoo. Fish pro. Ill let you know how I make out.
  9. 238C130D-9607-4319-814D-FE2948112B61.jpeg

238C130D-9607-4319-814D-FE2948112B61.jpeg

10. Rubicon

The Elbow

Start shallower. Like 45 -55 fow.
  11. Rubicon

Burwel walleye riggers and perch

I actually made two small flashers with clear lexan. I want to try them next time to add some lure action. I've always heard the walleye are spooked by flashers that's why I made some clear ones. Ive also heard they are afraid of the cannon ball but I'm convinced otherwise now. This opens up all...
  12. Rubicon

Burwel walleye riggers and perch

Thursday 27. Made it down, here's my report. Had an awsome day on the water. Caught our limit in eyes with a 10-1/2 pounder at the very end. Almost all fish on riggers. 49-51fow. Finally figured out how to use riggers. I've been using riggers with very little success until now. Heres what I did...
  13. Rubicon

What's hot

What's a slider ?
  14. Rubicon

Fishing Report Burwell Fri. 21, Sat. 22nd

Whenever I come to burwell I run large worm harnesses with 10" power worms. I've never caught a small walleye. I probably don't catch as many but they are usually big. I'm coming tomorrow night to give it a go.
  15. Rubicon

444 tourney

This was saterday. I was fishing and surfing.
  16. Rubicon

444 tourney

I was out fri sat and sun. Got this nice one right outside the harbour. I wasn't actually in the derby though.
  17. Rubicon

Port Colborne Walleye

I'm going to fish port colborne myself. I'll be there Thursday to Sunday. Not fishing in derby just going for fun. Im going to start in 40ft. Heading out to 50 and 60. On the US side I'm hearing bottom bouncers in 40-45fow. Might have an open seat on sat if anyone is interested. I'll let you...
  18. Rubicon

Fishing Report Burwell Sat 17th

Girlfriend owns a horse riding school . Miron valley stables. We make our own bronco mix. 50 percent pinesol (original) 50 percent water.
  19. Rubicon

Port Colborne

Let us know how you do.
  20. Rubicon

Detroit river tomorrow

Yah I'm expecting that. We won't arrive until the afternoon. staying a couple days. Always wanted to try it.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks