Search results

1. G

Fishing Report Lake Simcoe Perch & Thames River Walleyes

Guys, Other than Bass Haven where can you get minnows in the Chatham/wallaceburg area?
  2. G

PIKE In Long Pt Bay?

Duck Soup, Thanks a lot. That's great info. I appreciate the effort!!
  3. G

PIKE In Long Pt Bay?

I am still pretty new to fishing the bay. What size of Pike inside the bay is considered big? I have seen some very small pike in the cuts lately but nothing bugger than 2lb ish. Have the larger ones left by now and are in deeper water...and harder to catch? I met a group fishing around...
  4. G

Rivermouth Coho/Rainbows

I used the boat launch on Saturday. Imagine being the poor bastard that has to collect, exactly, $18.08 per launch... boggles the mind. Nothing like City Government!! Lets hope that these clowns used some common sense when they planned the rocks area.
  5. G

Mitchell's bay

Bass Haven was open and had minnows. Also there was open water around St Lukes... be carefull
  6. G

Mitchell's bay

I was on MB this morning. Water is still very murky. no feeesh. Probably 20 huts set up with a couple of walkers way out. Bring cleats and extra tie downs. Crazy windy Be safe
  7. G

Angling Outfitters Seminars Sonar, G.P.S. Lowrance

Monty, Yes! Tues or Wed if possible. Please post your email address. Thanks!
  8. G

Turkey Pt

These 2 were NOT fishing inside a marina or near other boats... -This thread took a bit of a turn!! lol. WOW!
  9. G

Port Rowan Friday

lol!!
  10. G

Turkey Pt

What would you call a guy and his girlfriend throwing a spinner bait from a fully rigged bass boat in a canal at Turkey Point today?
  11. G

Clear creek launch

He was .... entertaining...
  12. G

Clear creek launch

911 yikes!
  13. G

Clear creek launch

Derkd, Let it go. Just put the keyboard down and go do something.
  14. G

Fishing Report Old cut

Last weekend also. Got pounded. Lots of dinks. Keep moving around and every once in a while throw out something flashy. There were pike around and it doesn't hurt to help bring in some Perch. Good luck.! Have fun.
  15. G

Crappie

lol. Oh well . Great catches anyway . So great to get out.
  16. G

Crappie

Fishsmith, I tried for them near Turkey Pt cuts but couldn't find any. Tons of carp rolling around and Bluegills tight to cover. Timing is way off this season for sure1
  17. G

Port Stanley Perch

You are a good man Horty!
  18. G

How to prep outboard motor

Get rid of the old gas and start with new gas every Spring. Mix gas and oil carefully and be sure you follow the recommended ratio.
  19. G

Port Stanley Perch

Horty would know. He Knows stuff....
  20. G

Pike/perch and avoiding bass?

At this time of the year its unavoidable. Try going deeper... but in the bay you will still run into them, especially Smallies. Release them quickly without a net and keep them in the water if you can. South of EC10 and 5 has been good for perch. Good luck
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks