Clear creek launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow dick9 u sure have alot of time on your hands to just be a keyboard warrior to start shit that u have no intrest in good luck with the unicorns u like a few guys I know going own the world some day lmfao

I never said I was going to own the world
Or any piece of property on Hastings haha
But then again why would I set limitations as to what I can achieve in my life time
And I guess it's Good thing we live in a world with smart phones or I guess I wouldn't be getting anything done responding to you simple minded folk

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Derkd9, first draft.........:bookworm:
I wouldn't want to be friends with ppl who are starting shit for no reason if you all go up to to original posts I said i couldn't care less if I have to ride from Burwell to Hastings. And my boat isn't aluminum so I wouldn't want to launch into an un developed launch
You Hastings ppl are nasty. So defensive.
Not my type of people

Especially from all you old timers that want to fish Hastings but think it's nuts to go for a 30 min boat ride on Lake Erie to get to Hastings from Burwell!
Us OLD GUYS do not need to make the trek to Hastings for perch, with our knowledge gained from our years of MATURITY fishing these waters, we stay close to home and catch just as many fish.

Cool good for you
In all seriousness sorry if I offended you Hastings people
You can chirp all you want never been there
Like you old timers I fish what is closest to home
I know I mentioned this already but for some reason you guys only retain what you want and how you want
It's a bad habit most old people have
Anyways
Have a nice day and enjoy

Regards.

You guys act as tho I'm a trespasser that is bitching that you are complaining because you won't let me on your property.
Yet I've never been there not do I care to go there..
When all I was commenting on is you all go to great lengths to make people feel as tho they are not welcome onto the street unless you are family or friend.
and I've already had a bunch of people agree to that statement earlier in this thread.

Otherwise I don't care enjoy your property and you shouldn't have to let anyone but family or friend on YOUR property.
But your street sorry I can't agree to that.
Enjoy your peace and have a nice day

And if you guys can't handle the truth of the matter then I don't know how you will manage the rest of your life living there. As that area of southern Ontario is quite busy during the summer.

END OF DISCUSSION

68aa57294d61e101e411c7f9d10420d078582e925b67db343d0fec1b36b73e94.jpg

Derkd, Let it go. Just put the keyboard down and go do something.

What makes you think I have a keyboard in my hand?
And what makes you think I'm not currently doing something?
Maybe you should put your keyboard down and go do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks