Mitchell's bay

Mr perch

Hey guys does anyone have any info on the ice thickness down on mitchell's bay or st lukes area. Hoping to head down sunday Thanks Mr perch

Thanks for the pics that looks like a good start I hope mitchell's bay looking a better than that or I'm gonna have to go up to the couchin

Going to rondeau tomorrow, I have read the water clarity is poor in MB and the ice is wiggity whack- 4-5 inches and then open water. Any rondeau vets want to point me where to head out? I'm still open to suggestions. Wish I was going to MB but too sketchy for me

Made it out to rondeau today. Got a couple little dinks and had a double header 2 10 inch perch. I was on 7 inch of ice but a couple of spot still open water.

I was on MB this morning. Water is still very murky. no feeesh.
Probably 20 huts set up with a couple of walkers way out. Bring cleats and extra tie downs. Crazy windy
Be safe

I was on MB this morning. Water is still very murky. no feeesh.
Probably 20 huts set up with a couple of walkers way out. Bring cleats and extra tie downs. Crazy windy
Be safe
The fishing report is appreciated @GDOG....too bad no fish though! Anyone selling minnows close to MB. Bass haven maybe?

Bass Haven was open and had minnows. Also there was open water around St Lukes... be carefull

I was on rondeau today 5 inches where I was , very light bite mostly dinks- kept 12. Water clarity is not good- shrewbury

Bass Haven was open and had minnows. Also there was open water around St Lukes... be carefull
Thanks for the help. Hopefully the ice will hold up after this week's warms up. Either way a trip up to Simcoe is definitely being planned

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks