Port Stanley Perch

Sparky

Any reports of any being caught?

Someone showed me a pic of a guy holding 4 beauty Jumbos in his boat.
The person who showed me the pic said his buddy was fishing out of Port Stanley.
That being said
Awhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Frustrating having a medical condition that has me off work and in bed since Thursday and probably the next couple days anyways.. Maybe longer will see what the doctor says..
Oh yah to top it off Marine called me on Friday says the boat is ready come pick it up!! Hahaha.

:rage: :finger: :banghead:

Sorry to whomevers corn flakes I pissed in.

Was the guy standing in the front of his boat? Had a beard? Blue pants with a black linker city hoody on? Holding 4 really nice jumbos out in front of him?

If so those were caught in the western basin.. And your buddy is yanking your chain.

The minute I read that I thought the same thing @Chipper1 . Ian Jones has recent pic of 4 nice jumbos that look real tasty and would b from Western Basin

The description sounds the same but the pic I saw he is sitting in the bow

So I looked at that guys website saw the pic it is the same one
Questioned my cousin who text me the pic the other day
He says he got it off of Facebook and that's where it said he launched from Port Stanley.

So yah not sure who is correct.
Buts that's the story anyways

They were fishing Grubbs reef off point pelee.

What I know about perch further east.. This weekend if the wind cooperates,, I'll be fishing deep waters infront of glascow.. Those commercial guys can't be out there for walleye just yet...

Hey Chipper, can you share any more information on Grubbs point? I am coming from Kitchener and have only gone West to Port Burwell.

Where to launch?
How for out from launch?
GPS coordinates?

Don't mean to steal anybody honey hole, but is much nicer having a rough idea when you're going somewhere new.

Not sure if I can wait much longer for them to make it to Burwell.

Thanks in advance.

Between point pelee and pelee island. Closest ramp is leamington. Probably a 10 mile run fron the harbour. If I was going to that area from Kitchener it wouldn't be for perch, it would be for walleye. And I'd be fishing along the shoreline of point pelee.

Any idea where to pick up minnows in the morning around Leamington? If nowhere, I'll bring from Kitchener fishing store.

Thanks,

HELLO :):):)-well here @Bruce a little rain here this am,looks like winds will be out of the s/w today @15klms ,sun is trying to peek thru,so ,should be a good day,-water temps r climming to mid 50,s range-,just cleaning the boat now have not been out,a few have been pulled in @ the 40fow range,good luck all,WEATHER REPORTS will start soon:happy:

Please excuse my ignorance, it is Bowmans feed & supply! Jeff Bowman said check his website for availibility (bowmanfeeds@gmail.com) he had minnows sunday morning, 117 talbot street east(hwy #3)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks