Recent content by Zonedfishing

1. Zonedfishing

LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament May 12 2018

Yeah normal rules apply to trolling. Just need to give space for the guys flipping and jigging. We have never had an issue trolling. Never won this thing either..lol!
  2. Zonedfishing

LPBAA Spring Pike Tournament May 12 2018

Some people troll. Including myself. Most people are sight fishing and jigging.
  3. Zonedfishing

Pike - Inner Bay & Bluff Bar - Friday, May 1st

Thanks for the report. Good day!
  4. Zonedfishing

SLA Pike Tourney.

Good stuff! see you guys there. Good luck. That moon is looking promising. I use a cooler with a bubbler as a livewell it works pretty good just need to refresh the water every couple of hours. I am hoping for a big fish problem tomorrow!
  5. Zonedfishing

Pike - Bluff Bar - Tuesday, April 28th

You'll see some smaller boat than that out there. You should be just fine in the '16'
  6. Zonedfishing

SLA Pike Tourney.

Anyone doing this pike tourney on Saturday?
  7. Zonedfishing

New to the site and to trolling big water

If you are running pre-spooled lead I would recommend tying you own knots or putting on micro swivels. I have been burned with "factory knots". Fluoro is the way to go for leader material. 2.7 mph SOG is the magic speed out there, but this needs to be played with depending on variables. Depth...
  8. Zonedfishing

Crappie Apr.26

Nice slabs!
  9. Zonedfishing

New to the site and to trolling big water

If you are new to Erie in general, just remember that she can get nasty really quick so watching the weather is super important out there. If you are just new to trolling I think Tcat has you on the right path as for spoons. I also like to have worm harnesses on board as well(lots of silvers for...
  10. Zonedfishing

Pike/Muskie Oct 30

I agree great to see the musky numbers increasing in the bay. Hopefully in a few years it save the drive to LSC. I'm heading out today for a last kick. My bro is coming out and never caught a musky, maybe he will get a lucky bonus! Stay warm gents.
  11. Zonedfishing

St Clair Musky

Beauty fish, boys!
  12. Zonedfishing

If you could only use 1 lure....

Gold and Silver (half and half) Williams wobbler! Works in overcast or sunny conditions, trolling or casting, and any fish will hit it. Daredevil is a close second for the same reasons.
  13. Zonedfishing

SLA Derby cancelled!

I am assuming something happened has anyone heard the reason?
  14. Zonedfishing

SLA Derby cancelled!

That blows!!!!!!!!! and what an unprofessional thing to do less than 12 hours to blastoff.
  15. Zonedfishing

Some Perch data and IGFA World Record

They really should do away with unverifiable records like like that one from the Civil War. Genetics didn't even exist. Especially with that catch coming from the Atlantic coast; who knows what kind of fish/hybrid it was. I have never broken the 15" mark personally but that thing must have been...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks