St Clair Musky

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Fellow worker showed me this picture of a St. Clair musky and after work I did some searching and found it on The St. Clair Network The video was published October 10 2014
inR5JPt.jpg

Nice fish congrats.
Not much of a fight for a big fish.

They do peter out quickly but I think it may just not look like a big fight because and this just go for me but I say there is no room in musky fishing for wimpy gear , I personally use 80lbs power pro braid on all my reels and 150lbs floral carbine leaders and must all my rod are extra heavies so you can out muscle for biggest of fish , less time fighting a big fish is less stress on them and better chance of survival , the strike now would of been pretty intense at about 12" away from the rod tip , nothing like a boat side figure 8 fish ! .....................apps

Jonzy is a buddy of mine and he does well down there, he's a local boy. catchin a hawg like that is a dream come true.

Blastr

Kudo's to Jonesia on having the hand hiding, head back musky lean perfected! Lol! I love the way the Bass and Musky guys pose:p beautiful big fish for sure:) Might be time for a trip to "fiftyville"

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks