If you could only use 1 lure....

jamieharrower24

For some fun, as the title says, I'll start it and my choice would be the Blue Fox Vibrax #3 in chartreuse color.

Since this spinner came out many yrs ago Ive always had very good luck with it on many diff species. Its always my go to lure when things are slow.

It's getting kind of old and beat up...

stylishStomp_zps0073eb90.jpg

I've been using the gold and black floating rapala since I was a kid, always catches fish...but lately i've been finding the live target perch catches everything -bass-pike-walleye-rainbows, even perch!

i would have to say 3" floating silver and black Rapala minnow. I have used this for 30 + years and it is still catcdhing fish everywhere i go.

something with a hook attached to it. Ha. A real Dare Devil. I only use it when I am desperate and that is why.

Cheers, Clark

For me....salt and pepper tube jigs.....hands down has out performed anything in the tackle box year after year.

blue and silver salmo ,
smallies love them when I troll them in the bay
walleyes love them when I troll them at the cottage

Gold and Silver (half and half) Williams wobbler! Works in overcast or sunny conditions, trolling or casting, and any fish will hit it. Daredevil is a close second for the same reasons.

well-- for :Deyes out here in erie,you can beat a good harness an a dew worm:D:D-right APPS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks