HORTY,S WEATHER REPORT

it is another CALM:rolleyes: morning here,nice little 1ft rollers hitting the beach,1 tug pulling nets again in 40fow between here an BRUCE,must be fish in there he has been there all wk:censored:-winds should be good until this afternoon(y) -enjoy:)added a couple of shots from back yard,now u see what I see;)

Attachments

• photo0038.jpg
    photo0038.jpg
    693.9 KB · Views: 67
  • photo0040.jpg
    photo0040.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
The wooses and I are not going out for the Fisherville firefighters derby unless there is divine intervention from Mother Nature soon. It is dying down now. Still whitecaps to the horizon.

ALMOST FORGOT:D lake looks good ,a little off-shore breeze,only 3 tugs out today,still 1 fishing BRUCE area,mudd line ot about a mile,a lot of crap floating around:oops:

LOOKS good out there lake is flat,no wind right now,a little overcast,wind may increase this afternoon,saw 6 tugs out this am -2 working BRUCE,the rest deep south of STANLEY,ENJOY ALL(y)

Shaping up to be another great day:)(this dam work thing:mad:) light off-shore winds -should stay that way all day ,enjoy(y)--this a morning thing I do -work gets in the way the rest of the day.......:cool:

TGIF-:) lake looks good right now,an off-shore wind about 10klm,might be a little bumpy out deeper,but good in close,still perch being taken at BRUCE,lots of minnows at N/ERIE-$5 a scoop,cheap launch an great staff:)(y)

SORRY guy,s an gal,s slept in today:notworthy:,looks like I didn,t miss anything:eek:-strong EAST wind,large rollers hitting the beach, not nice out there:cautious:

Took my coffee down to Pt.Stanley to check out the water. Calm on the beach, but it has that roll that makes me ?? how it is offshore. Threatening skies, a few drops of rain. I was going to head to Bruce, but think I'll spend the day rigging up rods and see about tomorrow am.

a beautiful day---light winds so far

HORTY you can fill in the rest when you WAKE UP its 7:25 am (that's morning):D:ROFLMAO:

ANOTHER late report:D,blame it on the wife:D still good rollers hitting the beach,east wind about 10klm,it is fishable but will be a little bumpy in a small craft,enjoy but be safe out there

Lake looks good this am,light wind an overcast,winds should stay around the 10klm today but rain coming later on,have a great day all.

Calm overcast morning:love:,forecast calls for 20klm winds today:cautious:,but so far still flat,it will be off-shore so stay close(y)

SO far the lake is flat?-looks like off-shore wind-so if u stay in close today should be ok

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks