Off Topic Trolling motor batterries

@Wave Runner just to stir the pot since no fishing going on yet and I need more reading materials . @stomp is paying the price to beat the " red wave " in the pike tournament
With good old fashioned love/ bashing lol
Keep it coming ! ??
Sorry to all who was talking about battery and the rest of us hijacked the thread ?
Hey no need to be sorry hijacking threads is what's the most fun around here. :p?

Hey Erich is that @stomp Toyota Highlander in the background loaded full of TP and a case of immodium? :unsure:;)
Yes it was @stomp Toyota Highlander in the background loaded full of TP!! @Wave Runner!! :(:rolleyes: Inside of Costco, @stomp was budding in front of about 150 Costco customers including myself in a line waiting since 8 a.m., for the Costco doors to open at 8:30 a.m.,to get our 1 limit each of TP,but @stomp was grabbing 2 or 3 packages of TP,and he was making a run out of Costco towards his Toyota Highlander vehicle!! :eek::mad: (n)That’s why his vehicle was loaded with TP-:) :)poop:):)!! lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I agree @Cannonball there's nothing out there in group 31 let alone a 27 that has 120 amp hours or as good a warranty or price as the Kirkland. I wish I had bought them instead of my SMR31 Interstate that has 98 amp hours even though much bigger. :(
Yes that’s what I’m looking for. The MinnKota site recommends at least 110 ah. So if Kirkland 27’s have 120 ah, I think I will get to Costco after my self-isolation time is up.

I'm just minding my own business, self-isolating, and somehow I get drawn into this battery/toilet paper immodium highjack. Good to see that many are still able to type their chirps! (y)
Just one more question Stomp... did you get the wide sheet TP at Costco like @Red Hering got? :giggle:

Yes that’s what I’m looking for. The MinnKota site recommends at least 110 ah. So if Kirkland 27’s have 120 ah, I think I will get to Costco after my self-isolation time is up.
I don't think you can go wrong because even if for some reason you don't like them Costco will gladly refund your money. You may see the "salty old seadog" @Red Hering there when you go because he's wants to pick up 3 of them for his Minn Kota 36 volt 101 thrust. He has no choice now because he dumped his 3 Deka 27DC batteries at Zubick's this morning for core price. Not sure but he may be also trying to sell that big block of TP online for big bucks to pay for those 3 Kirkland batteries. :) :giggle:

I don't think you can go wrong because even if for some reason you don't like them Costco will gladly refund your money. You may see the "salty old seadog" @Red Hering there when you go because he's wants to pick up 3 of them for his Minn Kota 36 volt 101 thrust. He has no choice now because he dumped his 3 Deka 27DC batteries at Zubick's this morning for core price. Not sure but he may be also trying to sell that big block of TP online for big bucks to pay for those 3 Kirkland batteries. :) :giggle:
Psst!! ? @Wave Runner don’t tell @Cannonball what day I am going to Costco to buy my 3 Kirkland marine batteries there!! For there were only 3 Kirkland batteries 7D12C107-812D-41F2-9FEF-DE102F438411.jpeg left yesterday,(when I was buying my TP there),and I need to buy all 3 Kirkland marine batteries for my 36 volt electric motor & just saying!! lol :ROFLMAO:??

I have a couple of these Kirkland batteries... for the battery experts... what should I be doing to maintain them?

By the way @Wave Runner thanks again for letting me know that John Zubick Ltd.DB7507EB-0AC3-4462-9999-B3BAF27724D2.jpeg in London will take used Marine Batteries,and my three 7 year old Deka used Marine Batteries B9724EBA-AD41-4792-BFC5-D23A6A09E66E.jpeg fetched me $42 this morning at their scrap yard.:oops::eek:?;) I hope to be purchasing my new 3 Kirkland Marine Batteries soon to replace my 3 old Deka marine batteries,because the boating season is coming up fast!! :eek: ???o_O??

I have a couple of these Kirkland batteries... for the battery experts... what should I be doing to maintain them?
@stomp if the water level is low in the batteries,top each up with Distilled Water EEE45F10-A8B1-47B7-8E9E-82DA7AE9C32B.jpeg to the level where they are suppose to be,and give them a good charge. All the cylinders that you topped up should be bubbling.If one or more cylinder’s aren’t bubbling,that usually means the battery is no more good!! @Wave Runner or others might be able to help you as well on how to maintain your 2 Kirkland batteries & good luck!! ;)?:)

Psst!! ? @Wave Runner don’t tell @Cannonball what day I am going to Costco to buy my 3 Kirkland marine batteries there!!

Red, just order 2 more! How does the price compare to other deep cycle batteries you might have considered buying to replace your three Deka batteries?

View attachment 21574 left yesterday,(when I was buying my TP there),and I need to buy all 3 Kirkland marine batteries for my 36 volt electric motor & just saying!! lol :ROFLMAO:??

Hey red herring the dekas at proctor are 12 7/8 long by 6 1/ 2 w at the bottom of the battery for the first inch up it is 8 1/2 , high

Batteries are quite easy to maintain even for you Bob. :smuggrin: Other than making sure they are topped up with distilled water like Erich mentioned and keeping them charged with a battery tender charger or trickle charger they will last many years. Oh and one more thing don't ever drop them on the concrete that really shortens the life. ;) You knew you weren't going get a totally straight answer, right? :p

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks