You Guy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goils, goils, goils ! Really ? Take a moment to unbunch your panties.
So we all agree ? This crisis is real and we must follow the rules as per the medical professionals dictate.
We can probably also agree that no matter who is running what country we don't like politicians... yes ?
Laying blame now is like closing the gates after the cows escaped, right ? Imho ; All the world leaders failed us. They have playbooks for all kinds of scenarios , with pandemics being one of them.
We are living in a historical moment in time. Not just as a country but on a global scale.
We are all in the same boat so we all best start rowing in the same direction.

Just my 2 cents. You can resume your shrieking and hair pulling now if you want.

430,000 people left China and came to North America after this virus surfaced in China. How many more made it into Canada due to your government not acting along with Trump.?

It's not a race thing. It's a hate the whole chinese Country thing.

Goils, goils, goils ! Really ? Take a moment to unbunch your panties.
So we all agree ? This crisis is real and we must follow the rules as per the medical professionals dictate.
We can probably also agree that no matter who is running what country we don't like politicians... yes ?
Laying blame now is like closing the gates after the cows escaped, right ? Imho ; All the world leaders failed us. They have playbooks for all kinds of scenarios , with pandemics being one of them.
We are living in a historical moment in time. Not just as a country but on a global scale.
We are all in the same boat so we all best start rowing in the same direction.

Just my 2 cents. You can resume your shrieking and hair pulling now if you want.
I agree we all should be pulling together.But the reality of this when it’s over and they examine how it was delt with.The Feds should shoulder most of the blame.Lack of screening and quarantining of people returning would be the biggest reason why we are in this mess.Look at how Taiwan handled it as the best example how it should of been done here.

Just my 2 cents. We need to stand behind our government more so than any other time in our Canadian history, they must direct this fight after all who else can? It can be easy to criticize what they did wrong and why they didn’t do more. Doing more comes at the cost of our civil liberties with the restrictions that this entails. When it really hits the fan it is easy to say they should have stopped all incoming international flights, leaving Canadians stranded as well. Just look at how difficult it is to simply keep people in their homes and how many say well I will just do this and it won’t hurt anybody. That thought process is one of the reasons we find ourselves here. It’s a simple message that is lost on to many people, just stay at home and this to shall pass.

Rick

Trumps made some poor choices too redirecting medical supplys away from Michigan to flex his power. Leaving states to fend for themselves with hundreds dieing and him refusing to believe it leaving hundreds more to die before he started to act. What about the recent navel battle ship commander who got relieved of duty for pleading with trump to save his sailors.

They asked our grandfathers to serve this country by going to war, they are now asking us to serve our country by staying home.
The days and weeks and months ahead of us will show us our country's and leaders are made of.

Trump didn’t fire the commander and he wasn’t fired for “pleading for help” he was fired for breaking chain of command and letting info leak to the press . Fake news

Ramrod, thanks for keeping us all up to date on Trump? Sorry that I don't follow a draft dodging cowards, silver spoon only, live off daddy's money, lieing bast%$#'s quite the way you do? Wonder if he golfed today?
Before you shoot back with a anti Trudeau attack, I don't care for him either, but we are were we are, get on board and support or go on with who F up'd?
PS, if you have a in with king Donny, can you get me Stormy's number?

@stomp... When people can't talk in a civil manner it's time lock this thread. All its doing is feeding discord and hatred which I believe Can't Miss seems to thrive on. Read his posts it's sickening to say the least. I would be ashamed for my grandchildren to read the garbage that comes out of his mouth. At his age he should an example to the young on this site especially his own grandchildren that I am sure are scared as well. Shame on you! Please put a lock on this thread Stomp to end this pathetic nonsense.

Ramrod, thanks for keeping us all up to date on Trump? Sorry that I don't follow a draft dodging cowards, silver spoon only, live off daddy's money, lieing bast%$#'s quite the way you do? Wonder if he golfed today?
Before you shoot back with a anti Trudeau attack, I don't care for him either, but we are were we are, get on board and support or go on with who F up'd?
PS, if you have a in with king Donny, can you get me Stormy's number?

I’m not the one bringing Trump up . I just pointed out the fact of the matter .

I’m bored of this now . I’ll leave you all to your trump bashing communist party meeting where you share articles from Huff Po and Salon and discuss white privilege and if pedophilia is just another gender . Good luck ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks