You Guy's

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect to everyone's opinions, yes, this sh$t is real. I am a single father of 1, a daughter, who I am so proud to say she is a front line R.N. with the B.C, Interior health in the town of Inveremere. 2 weeks ago today, she called me to advise me that on her midnight shift, she had to triage their first confirmed case of Covid-19 and the cases are starting to come in. My F'n heart sank!!! We live together out there and now I can't go home. I worry about her constantly! You parents can understand what that feels like. So far, as of last testing, she is negative...for now though. as I mentioned, the cases are increasing. So, for those who don't think this is a big deal, please take the time to review the stats from around the world...this sh#t is REAL!
Oh yes, this shit is very real. No doubt about that. I did look over stats and I read every day about what is going on. My mother in law is a family/pediatrician/otolaringologist in Israel. She works almost all day long and yes, it is bad. My former coworker of 3 years ago got it from his wife, a nurse in St Marys. Both are recovering from coronavirus at home. One of the guys from Kitchener/waterloo lost his son last week to coronavirus, a man in his 50s with a health condition. My 4th cousin is microbiologist and she is working on the experimental vaccine overseas. She says this shit is very bad, particularly bad if you have health conditions. There are right now scores of people on who went fishing today on Niagara. This is not good because they are there in groups. Going alone or with a buddy who is in good health and been at home for weeks is a different story.

vmuravin maybe spreading your pro Trump BS would be best elsewhere.
We're not believing it.
I am not pro Trump dude. This information is in public domain and you are welcome to tell me if anything I said is FACTUALLY incorrect.

But since you mentioned Trump, and I know our leftist media does a good job to portray him as bad, I wish Canada had Stephen Harper or someone else in a leadership role, who cared for Canada and for Canadians more than for the color of his socks. Much of this could have been avoided by an earlier response. Again, I am not pro Trump but I am DEFINITELY 100% anti Trudeau.

Trump was already working on the coronavirus response while his BS impeachment trial was in progressing.
Can you show anything to support that Trump was working on the issue. All I heard was Trumps denial that this was a serious issue until a few days ago. As for BS impeachment it wouldn't have been if the Republican Senate did save his ass.

Come on folks all this enclosed quarters bickering is starting to eclipse winternet at it's ugliest. Like or not we are all in this war together so it's time to start acting like Canadian brothers and treat each other with respect. Before this is all over some of us will probably not be here to voice our opinions on this forum let alone go fishing. Using profanity, name calling or creating hysteria will accomplish zero toward a common goal. This is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better and we have no idea what our way of life is going to look like when it is over. I pray for our country and the world to remain calm, sane and most of all not panic during this crisis. Remember who the enemy is, it's covid-19 not each other.

Last edited:
Can you show anything to support that Trump was working on the issue. All I heard was Trumps denial that this was a serious issue until a few days ago. As for BS impeachment it wouldn't have been if the Republican Senate did save his ass.

Dear @Woodsman , I am not trying to spark an argument but when you are listening to only bad news about a person, you can figure out that there is an agenda behind all this. Yeah let's not talk about Trumps impeachment it was illegal on its face. One can easy get brainwashed by the media and endless news/editorials portraying him as bad. I think one must know a little bit about the USA governance. You cannot impeach a president for doing his job. BTW, Clinton did much worse and still was acquitted in the Senate. The entire Trump impeachment is illegal and invalid on its face. The USA has 3 branches of government, and Supreme Court is a Judicial branch of government and one of its main functions is to resolve disputes between the Executive and Legislative branches (president and representatives) The impeachment was an attempt to circumvent the Judicial branch because Ds knew they would not win a dispute in court. It is sad if you do not see it.

As for the 2nd part, I think no matter one would say, you will still hold the same "Orange man bad" belief and that's ok. All I can say that everyone was saying that COVID is not a big deal, initially. Jan 30, Trump bans all China flights, and Feb 2, nearly everything from China was stopped. Remember he was called a racist by all the lefties? Then he formed a response team, and by the middle of Feb, it was all game on with states and governors etc. Our response came weeks later. While he deserves criticism, it is the same criticism that everyone deserves by saying that we should be in Chinatown celebrating Chinese New year and not allow bad news about China to trigger "stereotypes". BTW, my Chinese co-worker, who cancelled his vacation to visit his elderly father in China, scheduled for the end of Jan, said about the 2nd week of January this shit will hit us bad, and I believed him. He was really panicky.

Fast forward to today... Here we are. This shit will be over. Have patience. Have a great evening.

Last edited:
vmuravin I'm done responding to you as it's obvious your like a race horse with blinders on.
Bye.

Oh that's ok @Woodsman , no problem at all. No hard feelings for you, you are probably just a very a nice man who has been brainwashed. All the best.
Trumps made some poor choices too redirecting medical supplys away from Michigan to flex his power. Leaving states to fend for themselves with hundreds dieing and him refusing to believe it leaving hundreds more to die before he started to act. What about the recent navel battle ship commander who got relieved of duty for pleading with trump to save his sailors.

They asked our grandfathers to serve this country by going to war, they are now asking us to serve our country by staying home.
The days and weeks and months ahead of us will show us our country's and leaders are made of.

Trumps made some poor choices too redirecting medical supplys away from Michigan to flex his power. Leaving states to fend for themselves with hundreds dieing and him refusing to believe it leaving hundreds more to die before he started to act. What about the recent navel battle ship commander who got relieved of duty for pleading with trump to save his sailors.

They asked our grandfathers to serve this country by going to war, they are now asking us to serve our country by staying home.
The days and weeks and months ahead of us will show us our country's and leaders are made of.
Yes, these are very poor choices. And the story of that commander is also a bad one. Yes he made lots of very bad choices, but also some good ones. Every leader makes good and bad choices. Especially Aladdin Trudeau. This is bigger than us. History and voters will judge.

I left my house only for 2 fishing trips in the last 3 weeks, 1 homedepot trip and 1 grocery shopping trip, and even the shopping I did was for my family and our friends; they are afraid to get out of the house. Left the boxes on their doorstep.

Well, I find this thread very revealing as to who are the people here... Have a great week. Cheers.

Come on folks all this enclosed quarters bickering is starting to eclipse winternet at it's ugliest. Like or not we are all in this war together so it's time to start acting like Canadian brothers and treat each other with respect. Before this is all over some of us will probably not be here to voice our opinions on this forum let alone go fishing. Using profanity, name calling or creating hysteria will accomplish zero toward a common goal. This is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better and we have no idea what our way of life is going to look like when it is over. I pray for our country and the world to remain calm, sane and most of all not panic during this crisis. Remember who the enemy is, it's covid-19 not each other.
Speaking words of wisdom...thank you .?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks