Off Topic Would love to find this

willisride

I was on my way back from a fishing trip last week. While on the highway I observed a boat similar to mine with a WICKED outboard motor cover. The cover was heavy material, black, but the best part was repeated reflective lines and a fluorescent footing around the prop area. I’ve looked everywhere i can think of online and nothing even close. Some reflective prop covers can be found, or all black motor covers but nothing close to the all in one I saw. If anyone has knowledge of where to find this or suggestions let me know! Cheers.

I was on my way back from a fishing trip last week. While on the highway I observed a boat similar to mine with a WICKED outboard motor cover. The cover was heavy material, black, but the best part was repeated reflective lines and a fluorescent footing around the prop area. I’ve looked everywhere i can think of online and nothing even close. Some reflective prop covers can be found, or all black motor covers but nothing close to the all in one I saw. If anyone has knowledge of where to find this or suggestions let me know! Cheers.
they likely had it made

Back