Off Topic Would love to find this

willisride

I was on my way back from a fishing trip last week. While on the highway I observed a boat similar to mine with a WICKED outboard motor cover. The cover was heavy material, black, but the best part was repeated reflective lines and a fluorescent footing around the prop area. I’ve looked everywhere i can think of online and nothing even close. Some reflective prop covers can be found, or all black motor covers but nothing close to the all in one I saw. If anyone has knowledge of where to find this or suggestions let me know! Cheers.

I was on my way back from a fishing trip last week. While on the highway I observed a boat similar to mine with a WICKED outboard motor cover. The cover was heavy material, black, but the best part was repeated reflective lines and a fluorescent footing around the prop area. I’ve looked everywhere i can think of online and nothing even close. Some reflective prop covers can be found, or all black motor covers but nothing close to the all in one I saw. If anyone has knowledge of where to find this or suggestions let me know! Cheers.
they likely had it made

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks