Wishing @Reddog a speedy recovery!!

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
@Reddog a member of stomps 6-8 for many years,had surgery recently on both of his shoulder’s,and he visited me last week after one of his physio appointment’s on both of his shoulders.Needless to say,he can barely fish at this time due the pain from the shoulder surgery.Therefore,one of the reasons he hasn’t posted photo’s for awhile now on stomps 6-8. We fished together whenever we could on either the soft and hard water season’s,and at one time we were called “The Red Team” by @stomp and @Three Bouys because of our names @Red Hering & @Reddog when we fished together in some of the LPBAA Pike Classic’s.Well unfortunately that won’t happen this year fishing together in the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic,and again all the best @Reddog on a speedy recovery,and till we fish again.See you also soon again for a visit here when you are back in London after your physio appointments.All the Best @Reddog!! ??????

Attachments

• EB617429-313F-45D6-8A83-2FBD41A162A8.jpeg
    EB617429-313F-45D6-8A83-2FBD41A162A8.jpeg
    280 KB · Views: 85
@Reddog a member of stomps 6-8 for many years,had surgery recently on both of his shoulder’s,and he visited me last week after one of his physio appointment’s on both of his shoulders.Needless to say,he can barely fish at this time due the pain from the shoulder surgery.Therefore,one of the reasons he hasn’t posted photo’s for awhile now on stomps 6-8. We fished together whenever we could on either the soft and hard water season’s,and at one time we were called “The Red Team” by @stomp and @Three Bouys because of our names @Red Hering & @Reddog when we fished together in some of the LPBAA Pike Classic’s.Well unfortunately that won’t happen this year fishing together in the LPBAA Fall Pike Classic,and again all the best @Reddog on a speedy recovery,and till we fish again.See you also soon again for a visit here when you are back in London after your physio appointments.All the Best @Reddog!! ??????
. @Reddog is the person on the right in the photo.

Good luck on surgery reddog do that phisio most important i had knees n hip done came out very good

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes!!

Sorry you missed the pike tourney this year Cliff and hope your back better than ever for next year. I'm filling your spot teaming up with @Red Hering so hope I don't disappoint him. Good luck and get the shoulders strong for casting your fishing rod soon. (y):D

Sorry you missed the pike tourney this year Cliff and hope your back better than ever for next year. I'm filling your spot teaming up with @Red Hering so hope I don't disappoint him. Good luck and get the shoulders strong for casting your fishing rod soon. (y):D
@Reddog ... it's now even more obvious how much you are missed!! ? I wonder, is @Red Hering going to show @Wave Runner all Team Red's pre-fishing tricks?

Thanks everyone for the get well wishes!!
Your welcome @Reddog!! Get better quickly!! Please drop by to visit me anytime after your physio appointment’s here in London,and the fish will be waiting for you on Long Point Bay,etc. All the Best & talk soon!! ????

No worries @Wave Runner.I am hoping that I will not disappoint you while we are fishing for pike in my boat for this Fall Pike Classic,after your invite fishing with you out of your boat for walleye’s on Lake Erie,and I have personally never seen a 2 man walleye limit caught “That Fast” before!! I am “pumped” and I am looking to spend a great day together fishing for trophy pike,weather permitting.?????

@Reddog ... it's now even more obvious how much you are missed!! ? I wonder, is @Red Hering going to show @Wave Runner all Team Red's pre-fishing tricks?
You bet @stomp!! Lots of Team Red’s pre-fishing trick,plus some!! Anyway to win this LPBAA Fall Pike Classic!! Now,to take up @Three Bouys invite recently,and to go fishing with him before this tournament,and see how it is done ? fishing for pike out of his boat and to learn @stomp and @Three Bouys ”winning tournament strategy!!” ? What day are you free,@Three Bouys?? ???????

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks