Will it be windy this weekend?

• Yes

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • I'll tell you on Saturday morning

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
I am hoping for Sunday but we will have to wait and see!
I hope it works out for yourself and others that still have to work for a living with only weekends to get out. Being a retiree in my 15th year I can go any day and I'm going perching tomorrow morning as it's going to be a great day to be out fishing on Erie. Just hope the perch out of Port Bruce co-operate this time and if not It will be walleye at Glasgow next time out. ;) :giggle:

I hope it works out for yourself and others that still have to work for a living with only weekends to get out. Being a retiree in my 15th year I can go any day and I'm going perching tomorrow morning as it's going to be a great day to be out fishing on Erie. Just hope the perch out of Port Bruce co-operate this time and if not It will be walleye at Glasgow next time out. ;) :giggle:

I'll give you a wave if I see you Bob. I'm planning to be sittin on the pier with a line in the water by7ish if not sooner

Reactions: Rex
You can do it Bob---have faith in you showing the way14601 (y)

I'll give you a wave if I see you Bob. I'm planning to be sittin on the pier with a line in the water by7ish if not sooner
Great Trevor I'm meeting Darren at 6:30 at NEM. You may see him at the pier early because he's going to try and net some shiners for us first before I get there. Your welcome to join us in the boat if you want just come back to the launch with Darren. Let me know if you want to and I'll throw in an extra seat. :)

Great Trevor I'm meeting Darren at 6:30 at NEM. You may see him at the pier early because he's going to try and net some shiners for us first before I get there. Your welcome to join us in the boat if you want just come back to the launch with Darren. Let me know if you want to and I'll throw in an extra seat. :)

Thanks for the invite Bob.:) I'd be happy to join you. I'll meet you at the launch as I was planning to pick up a couple scoops of minnows from NEM at about that same time.

Sounds good Trevor I'll be at the launch at 6:30 am or a little before. We'll see how Darren does with the net first and if they aren't there we'll get some at NEM. Last time Darren netted our limit of perfect sized shiners in about 10 minutes. If your there early enough maybe you could go help him so he knows your coming.

Sounds good Trevor I'll be at the launch at 6:30 am or a little before. We'll see how Darren does with the net first and if they aren't there we'll get some at NEM. Last time Darren netted our limit of perfect sized shiners in about 10 minutes. If your there early enough maybe you could go help him so he knows your coming.
I'll leave home about 5:45. Takes me a little over half an hour to get there, so I'll stop down at the pier first and find him and give him a hand.

See you in the morning. :)
Good luck to the three of you tomorrow on trying to catch perch.:DIf the perch aren’t biting,those catfish that Bob caught with Darren on their last trip off Port Bruce,are likely always willing to bite!! :whistle:;) but perch first,and have a fantastic time!! It looks like a great day weather wise to be fishing tomorrow & tight lines!! ? ???:)

Good luck to the three of you tomorrow on trying to catch perch.:DIf the perch aren’t biting,those catfish that Bob caught with Darren on their last trip off Port Bruce,are likely always willing to bite!! :whistle:;) but perch first,and have a fantastic time!! It looks like a great day weather wise to be fishing tomorrow & tight lines!! ? ???:)

I already caught a nice sized catfish this year. Rumor has it there are these other kind of fishy thing called walleye that we might maybe hook into while searching for the mythical yellow perch things. They're getting them off the pier and beach, so who knows.

I already caught a nice sized catfish this year. Rumor has it there are these other kind of fishy thing called walleye that we might maybe hook into while searching for the mythical yellow perch things. They're getting them off the pier and beach, so who knows.
Very true @Trevor M about the walleye’s being caught around the pier.I did see some photo’s recently of anglers holding up a walleye caught there & good luck!! ????:)

@Red Hering… We'll need more than some luck for perch in the Central Basin, there needs to be at least some there to catch something. We'll give it our best and I'm sure we'll be moving relentlessly. ;)
Your new electric motor @Wave Runner should help you move around easier & hopefully the 3 of you will find the elusive perch in the central basin. ????:D

Very true @Trevor M about the walleye’s being caught around the pier.I did see some photo’s recently of anglers holding up a walleye caught there & good luck!! ????:)
I posted one of those pictures last week. Used my net to help the gentleman land it. It was barely hooked, and I mean so barely hooked that one more head shake before it was in the net, it would have been gone.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks