Winds Burwell

IF I were to do that, is you willing to put me up on yer couch for a day or two? Didn't think so, Just sayin my friend ;):ROFLMAO:

You see it's like this Red. I do that, I be sleepin in the shed.:nailbiting:

I don't wanna sleep in the shed,๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

because in the shed, there be garbage bins, and in those garbage bins, be these bags, and in them there bags, there be fish guts and carcasses, and them fish guts and carcasses be STINKY, REAL STINKY :sick::sick::sick::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ and I don't wanna smell like THAT.......let alone spend a night with it:nailbiting::nailbiting::wacky::wacky::ROFLMAO:

So I'll have a look at the weather sites I look at, pick a day later in the week, and then let her know I'm GOING on that chosen day and I won't be required to sleep in the shed and I won't have to burn any clothes. ๐Ÿ˜Š
A good point @Trevor M ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚and you may sleep on our couch if you like,but you have to cook our meals,๐Ÿฅ˜ ๐Ÿฑ ๐Ÿฒ ๐Ÿ˜‹ because you have a lot of experience as a chef. Would that be fair my friend? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, I could do THAT, but I'm smarter than I look, so I'll stay home and be a "good boy" today.:wacky: :ROFLMAO:
That was perhaps a good choice @Trevor M to stay home. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ My wife is still on holidays for this week,and we are planning on visiting a friend in Copenhagen near Port Bruce this week,and hopefully to do some perch fishing off the pier as well,
before or after our visit. I could pm you if you like,to let you know what day we are going,and maybe we all could meet up out on the Port Bruce pier. Tight lines & Perch ON!! ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

That was perhaps a good choice @Trevor M to stay home. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ My wife is still on holidays for this week,and we are planning on visiting a friend in Copenhagen near Port Bruce this week,and hopefully to do some perch fishing off the pier as well,
before or after our visit. I could pm you if you like,to let you know what day we are going,and maybe we all could meet up out on the Port Bruce pier. Tight lines & Perch ON!! ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
You can message me if ya want, but I'll help ya out a little maybe because IF I'm fishin, I'll almost certainly be there before you get outta bed and send that message :ROFLMAO:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, with that said;

Tomorrow isn't looking to promising with the strength of the winds, and a couple things I have to get done around here, so I won't be there tomorrow, but after that........pretty good chance I'll be there on at least one, possibly two days Wednesday through Friday especially now that I've unloaded some of what I had in the freezer so I can go again ;).

I just haven't decided which day(s) yet. But if I'm there, you know where to look for me and you'll probably see me before I see you UNLESS you show up in all Habs gear again :rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:

You can message me if ya want, but I'll help ya out a little maybe because IF I'm fishin, I'll almost certainly be there before you get outta bed and send that message :ROFLMAO:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO, with that said;

Tomorrow isn't looking to promising with the strength of the winds, and a couple things I have to get done around here, so I won't be there tomorrow, but after that........pretty good chance I'll be there on at least one, possibly two days Wednesday through Friday especially now that I've unloaded some of what I had in the freezer so I can go again ;).

I just haven't decided which day(s) yet. But if I'm there, you know where to look for me and you'll probably see me before I see you UNLESS you show up in all Habs gear again :rolleyes:;):ROFLMAO:
It will be with all of my HABS gear on again @Trevor M !! lol ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰ My wife will be wearing Leafโ€™s gear!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿฅบ LoL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks, read all the reviews and ordered the Pro series kit. I have had my dependable Rapala for likely 10 years and it has worked well
but it is getting lazy and slowing down. Looking forward to using a cordless.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks