who still has minnows around LPB

skinny

thinking of going out on Sunday but want to make sure I can get bait

Lake erie Bait in St. Williams had bait last week end give them a call. 5195868247 Between Booths and Fin and Feather Marinas

I e-mailed Rotten Ronnie`s yesterday,hoping also to buy some Minnows for Perch Fishing on the Bay,but as of yet,I have not recieved an answer back.On my last trip down there to purchase Minnows back on October 23/11,they had a note on their front door of their Tackle/Bait Store,which read: Closed For Renovation,We will be Selling Minnows Again,once the Channel`s Freeze Up.[:(!]I hope this Helps. LIFE`S SHORT,FISH HARD! 8D

RED FISH

Just a side note,I was hoping that his Renovation Job would be done sooner,so that some of us left over Boater`s would enjoy the rest of the Open Water Season,before the Channel`s Froze up,so that he would be selling Minnow`s again.The Perch Fishing this time of the year,on the open water,(as long as the Winter Snow does not come too Early like last year at this time),can be quite Rewarding.Steelhead Fishing I will continue to do for now,till further Notice. Be Safe.;)

RED FISH

Daryl from Lake erie Bait, Front Rd, St. Williams has never failed us yet and we have been fishing for perch from spring to date :) not to mention he is a great guy!

LuvPerch,Thank-You for the Information.The next good day for the Bay,I will go out of my way(driving distance)and will give him a try.:)

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks