where to get a cover made

Bay_Fishing

I have a c16 Lund I would like to get a cover made for it to stay in the water names and numbers of of canvas places would be a great help thanks.

Thanks. A little far for me I should have said earlier around the London area to St Williams area as I live west of London and and have a trailer on lpb

Noticed a canvas shop right in booths harbour I believe do a search for it. That's technically St Williams.

Site sponsor extreme marine I believe has people that do custom covers. I know I bought a custom cover through them for my new boat. I would imagine they could point you in the right direction, or buy one through them.

Hennessey Canvas in Booth's Harbour (corner of Front Road and Park Street). George does great canvas work. 519 586-8210

We recommend under cover canvas the guy's name is John Norton he's in Belmont number is 519-520-0096 he does a lot of our customers.

X2 for Converta Boat... Burt's team does amazing work...

Reg and Sandra is also who I use. They are both avid fishers so you may be able to pick up a hint or 2 while you are there.

I shopped around all winter and found them to have the best price and seems to be a great product and workmanship. They were up to $300.00 less than the highest quote.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks