Where To Dock - 2018 Season

Corey06

Just purchased a Striper 2301 WA the other weekend. Do most of my fishing out of Burwell for eyes and perch, but interested in hearing some recommendations where to look at getting a dock for the 2018 season, boat is 24' long so would like to hear where there are some decent docks for reasonable prices. I know at Booths Harbor they have a number of docks under a big canopy. Is there any place on Erie side that offers anything like this?
Thanks

Hi Corey Iam not aware of any places other than Port Burwell,Port Bruce and Stanley to dock your boat.If you leave your boat in a slip you may want to treat the bottom of your boat before you launch it.After a season of sitting in the slip it will develop a slimy sludge that is hard to get off your boats bottom end.Not sure what guys use to clean it up with,maybe someone can advise.

Slimmy Grimmy works good. Spray on good coat then have a beer and watch it work for you. May have to hit it twice if it's bad but the trick is be patient don't spray on the rinse.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks