Where Are The Rainbows At Port Glasgow

Mickey Finn

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
The @crappiequeen & I are heading out Thursday in search of Rainbows & Walleye.
It seems the Walleye are everywhere, but the Rainbows seem to be more elusive from recent posts.
Any suggestions where we might find them & what depth to fish them?
We were going to go for Rainbows for the 1st couple of hours & then focus on Walleye.
Any suggestions would be appreciated...
Thanks

They are out in 70-72 fow or at least they were a few days ago
That’s Deep!! & it looks like @scrimmy that I will be packing my downrigger the next time I will be going fishing,to try and catch me some rainbow’s as well,along with some walleye’s. Thanks for your update. Tight lines and Fish ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

As others said Dereck they will be deep 72 ft. and beyond. I will be out for walleye tomorrow but not bows so won't be out that deep. Good luck out there @Mickey Finn and @crappiequeen I hope you find those bows! :)
How deep @Wave Runner do you think 🤔 that the walleye’s will be now,off Port Glasgow? I am asking due to the fact that I haven’t seen too many walleye fishing report’s recently from port glasgow,but mostly from port burwell,like just very recently,from @SIX-GRAND great fishing post. Thanks in advance @Wave Runner and tight lines to you,etc., tomorrow!! 👊👊 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 a six walleye limit for you!! 👍🙂

They should be relatively in the same fow as last Saturday when @stomp and myself were there. I will be starting in 53 ft. and moving out until we find them but I think it will be great fishing from the time we drop lines. They are on fire now so get 'em! (y)

They should be relatively in the same fow as last Saturday when @stomp and myself were there. I will be starting in 53 ft. and moving out until we find them but I think it will be great fishing from the time we drop lines. They are on fire now so get 'em! (y)
Thanks @Wave Runner 👍👍 and if these winds will remain light,I will therefore be looking forward to be catching some walleye’s and hopefully rainbow’s as well!! Tight lines my friend!!
🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Thanks to everyone for the great info.
Sounds like we will start at 70 fow & head out.
If we can't find the bows we will start trolling back to shallower water.
@Wave Runner ....Did you replace your VHF Radio or should I call you on the Cel for a Fishing Report?
I suspect @crappiequeen will be doing a Live Report.
No I haven't replaced the radio yet so I can only receive if you are within a mile or so. Just call me on cell or text whichever you prefer Dereck.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks