When will the perch show up in Bruce or burwell?

If the forecast stays what it is right now there's a pretty good chance you might find me on the pier Tuesday morning before my wife gets up to go to work (that's well before stupid o'clock) and if not Tuesday it'll be Thursday (or maybe BOTH):)

If the forecast stays what it is right now there's a pretty good chance you might find me on the pier Tuesday morning before my wife gets up to go to work (that's well before stupid o'clock) and if not Tuesday it'll be Thursday (or maybe BOTH):)
Any day ending in a “y” right @Trevor M ? lol 😂🎣🐟😉👍😂

Any day ending in a “y” right @Trevor M ? lol 😂🎣🐟😉👍😂
Not quite any day that ends in a "Y" Red, but for sure the ones where the weather is cooperating or at least looks like it's going to when I leave the house after making the decision that toda"Y" I'm going fishin. I won't be going tomorrow tho, doesn't end with a "Y" ;):ROFLMAO:

Check out the fishing tugs in real time during the day...............this will tell u where the fish are...........

Never knew this site existed and have been paying attention to it since you posted it. Now I know which freighters I'm seeing passing behind my house at night 👍👍. The CSL Niagara is passing by my place heading East right now and the Florence Spirit will be coming by from the West in the next few minutes.

Never knew this site existed and have been paying attention to it since you posted it. Now I know which freighters I'm seeing passing behind my house at night 👍👍. The CSL Niagara is passing by my place heading East right now and the Florence Spirit will be coming by from the West in the next few minutes.
Been watching that site for a couple years now. It's pretty cool to be able to watch some of the live cams from Pt Huron right under the bridge or the ones up in Duluth to see what ships you're looking at. Was also helpful when trying to figure out where that ship had the Suez blocked.

Been watching that site for a couple years now. It's pretty cool to be able to watch some of the live cams from Pt Huron right under the bridge or the ones up in Duluth to see what ships you're looking at. Was also helpful when trying to figure out where that ship had the Suez blocked.

Driving truck I've been plenty close to many of the freighters at various ports but Hamilton's likely been the coolest experience watching them move equipment in and out of them to unload fertilizer.

Attachments

• 20191202_083555.jpg
    20191202_083555.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 20191203_073721.jpg
    20191203_073721.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191203_073656.jpg
    20191203_073656.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20191203_073643.mp4
    3.8 MB
Driving truck I've been plenty close to many of the freighters at various ports but Hamilton's likely been the coolest experience watching them move equipment in and out of them to unload fertilizer.
I hear you there. Seen a lot of cool things and been to a lot of places I probably wouldn't have been had I not been driving truck and I miss it still to this day.

When I was out west seeing this out the windows of the truck usually meant I was almost home (had about 3 hours still to go)

Attachments

• Moose Lake and Mountain Waterfall in BC just west of the Alberta Border.jpg
    Moose Lake and Mountain Waterfall in BC just west of the Alberta Border.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Mount Robson..jpg
    Mount Robson..jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks