What is your go to bug repellant?

Took the grand kids to pottahawk today. House flies were a SOB. Launched at Post at 9:40 about 40 minutes at pottahawk, flies drove us nuts. Up to my neck in water and kids under water just to keep them off ya. Back on the trailer at 11:40. Home to my next door neighbour's pool. Hope they can't find us tomorrow out 14 miles.

Also try unscented deodorant, shampoo and wash your fishing clothes in unscented detergent. It kept us all fairly bug free during my 7 years buried in the swamps in my old army days and has worked well during hunting seasons as well.

Troll really, really fast ? Otherwise I'm with Derkd9 but at 64 years old I look silly doing the Deet Free Dance so long pants, shoes, long sleeve shirt sprayed with Deet is my usual but caution the use of it on your hands as that stuff will eat paint, varnish and god knows what else that it comes in contact with. I wish I could find those replica Dragonflies that clip on your hat as they keep the flies away.
It also damages your Fishfinder screen and probably any screen. Wonder how I know that 🤔

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks