What are they spraying off of Port Bruce ?

Rob V

Got out to do some perching Monday out of Bruce - took most of the day to find some co-operative fish but finally in about 36 ft of water west of the pier I found some consistent action and good size - took home 17 nice perch.

But all day long a crop duster would come from the west flying at varying altitudes, fly right over me to the east turn around and go back. Must've happened half a dozen times during the day. And every trip the plane was spraying something - clearly from it's spraying boom I could see the plane was spraying/spreading something. Anyone have any idea what's going on ? Wish I would have had my camera to record it.

Could be spraying wheat field for bugs or weed it's been so wet that the farmers cant get on the fields to do this with there
farm equipment. Thats if there are any farms in that area. be nice if the gov. was spraying for mosquitos or ticks but i cant see that happening.And good job on your catch

Maybe Greg hired them to apply some of this in big quantities?
index.php

Attachments

• drjuice.JPG
    drjuice.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
nope - certainly wasn't spraying anything on the fields. the plane was flying parallel to the shoreline - probably a mile or so off shore. as i said came straight out of the west flew probably to burwell or so then turned around and flew back to the west - parallel to the shoreline. it did this probably half a dozen times or so - up and down - then disappear for half an hour or so - then back again.

That different i don't know never heard anything like that before.Is it possible a
crop duster was trying out new equipment and what he was spraying was just water

i thought about the "trying out the new sprayer" too, but 6 different flights ? The algae thing also crossed my mind. again - i'm sure you guys think I'm nuts or saw aliens or something like that. I wish I had my camera with me - I know what I saw - and I've seen plenty of crop dusters doing their thing - this was certainly that.

i thought about the "trying out the new sprayer" too, but 6 different flights ? The algae thing also crossed my mind. again - i'm sure you guys think I'm nuts or saw aliens or something like that. I wish I had my camera with me - I know what I saw - and I've seen plenty of crop dusters doing their thing - this was certainly that.

Yes your right I was out of bruce on Saturday and he came over me spraying.I hope it was just water I was out in 40ft water so he was not spraying fields.

Last edited:
Just spoke with the people who are doing the spraying, they are spraying water only as it would not be very cost effective to be doing anything else and they are training as well as calibrating equipment, prior to heading off site for a job.

Just spoke with the people who are doing the spraying, they are spraying water only as it would not be very cost effective to be doing anything else and they are training as well as calibrating equipment, prior to heading off site for a job.
you always seem to be in the know Bruce. That wouldn't be Martindale's spraying would it ?
Vitas

Yea right Bruce, it's a mind control program instituted by Wynne's Libs along with the US government's Men In Black. Wynne want's us to forget anything we knew before the second Monday in June and the Men in Black want us to forget MIB 3. Then they don't want you to tell anyone that we are spraying water story. Training exercise, oh sure it is. You have seen their faces Bruce, you're life may be in danger.

Since your not allowed to name names it's a strong possibility it could be a disguised U.S. spy plane. They are still trying to locate the HMCS Ojibwa to determine if it's a possible terrorist threat!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks