Fishing Report Wednesday Morning at Glasgow 9/20/2023

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Headed out just after 6:00 AM and forgot my Phone in my truck. Stopped out at 59 fow and started. Did not get a fish until I hit 63 fow then it was game on. Rigger at 50' with slider and dipsy on 3 back 130'. Was all done at 7:15 AM but stayed a bit to try for a rainbow or 2. No luck so I packed it in about 8:30 AM and came in to clean my fish. Ended with 22 Walleye and no junk and brought 6 to the station and cleaned them up as well as the station. Only have pictures of the fish at the station when I got my phone out of the truck. Still lots of fish out there for everybody. Stayed betweem 63 and 67 fow. I can hardly wait for my new fishing partner to be big enough to join me on Lake Erie.

Attachments

• Wednesday's Fish.jpg
    Wednesday's Fish.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 50
  • all tied up and nowhere to go.jpg
    all tied up and nowhere to go.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 44
  • first trip out with new shirt.jpg
    first trip out with new shirt.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Wednesday take home.jpg
    Wednesday take home.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 48
  • risk it.jpg
    risk it.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 47
  • Ruby Learning how to fish.jpg
    Ruby Learning how to fish.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Headed out just after 6:00 AM and forgot my Phone in my truck. Stopped out at 59 fow and started. Did not get a fish until I hit 63 fow then it was game on. Rigger at 50' with slider and dipsy on 3 back 130'. Was all done at 7:15 AM but stayed a bit to try for a rainbow or 2. No luck so I packed it in about 8:30 AM and came in to clean my fish. Ended with 22 Walleye and no junk and brought 6 to the station and cleaned them up as well as the station. Only have pictures of the fish at the station when I got my phone out of the truck. Still lots of fish out there for everybody. Stayed betweem 63 and 67 fow.
Another great morning of walleye fishing @scrimmy for you! 👍🙂 You must be all alone out there walleye fishing this time of year off Port Glasgow. I ended up having a craving for some smoked salmon & trout,and that’s what I ended up doing this morning,by smoking some fish! 🐟🐟😋 I love your jacket @scrimmy and is there some more room on the back of your jacket,to put the Port Glasgow,”Walleye Whisper” on it? 🤔 😉 Enjoy your walleye fry! 🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1810.jpeg
    IMG_1810.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1813.jpeg
    IMG_1813.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1811.jpeg
    IMG_1811.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 19
You would think I would be alone out there @Red Hering but when I came in at around 8:30 there were at least 50 Trucks and trailers in the parking lot. There are still tons of fish out there. First time in a week or so I did not get any rainbows.

You would think I would be alone out there @Red Hering but when I came in at around 8:30 there were at least 50 Trucks and trailers in the parking lot. There are still tons of fish out there. First time in a week or so I did not get any rainbows.
😱 Yikes!! 😱 @scrimmy !! 50 trucks & trailer’s in the parking lot!! 😳 Well,the weather has been nice,and next week some of these anglers will be focusing more on the duck season,and this is likely their last chance for some walleye fishing! Again,the weather has been ideal,and the walleye’s are still there as you had mentioned out on Lake Erie. No matter what port someone launches from,they should be able to catch some walleye’s!! Tight lines to you @scrimmy and others to the rest of the walleye season, 🚤🎣🐟 👍🙂

Another great morning of walleye fishing @scrimmy for you! 👍🙂 You must be all alone out there walleye fishing this time of year off Port Glasgow. I ended up having a craving for some smoked salmon & trout,and that’s what I ended up doing this morning,by smoking some fish! 🐟🐟😋 I love your jacket @scrimmy and is there some more room on the back of your jacket,to put the Port Glasgow,”Walleye Whisper” on it? 🤔 😉 Enjoy your walleye fry! 🐟🐟😋👍🙂
I need to get a new burner for my smoker as it burnt up last year do to spider nests in the lines

😱 Yikes!! 😱 @scrimmy !! 50 trucks & trailer’s in the parking lot!! 😳 Well,the weather has been nice,and next week some of these anglers will be focusing more on the duck season,and this is likely their last chance for some walleye fishing! Again,the weather has been ideal,and the walleye’s are still there as you had mentioned out on Lake Erie. No matter what port someone launches from,they should be able to catch some walleye’s!! Tight lines to you @scrimmy and others to the rest of the walleye season, 🚤🎣🐟 👍🙂
And will be there for a while Red! I remember tailfeathers banging them last year up until Thanksgiving! It's all about weather my friend. Enjoy your feast!

And will be there for a while Red! I remember tailfeathers banging them last year up until Thanksgiving! It's all about weather my friend. Enjoy your feast!
That’s great news @walleyeman 👍about banging them up until Thanksgiving last year done by @tailfeathers 👍 and yes,it’s all about the weather for sure! I will definitely enjoy my feast! 🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks