Wednesday Forecast.

GMAC

If I’m reading the Clime app and Windfinder right, Wednesday is looking fairly decent especially in the AM. Am I wrong?
I only have a 17’6” Princecraft and don’t really wanna be fighting the waves. Neighbour wants me to take him out one day this week and I think this looks like the best option but wondered if I’m missing something.
Thanks

10-15MPH south seems like it’ll kick up in a hurry. Too bad I was eyeing that up to fish as well in the evening

Late launch should be fine
Might be rough for sunrise fishing
Depends on your comfort level.
Just check the buoy first thing in am if you don’t like what you see it should be nice around 10am for sure until around 4 or 5pm
Based on what I see right now
Seems as tho its been changing a lot so can’t really trust it

Wednesday will be great..I won't be able to go..same as Sat...looks good..and will be good since I'm working Saturday..I need one of them retired jobs

Morning was a bit rough for me, 3 footers but it calmed right down. Fished until 1 and then went in. We fished 58-60 feet and got very few. Brought home 5 total running 4 rods. 2 lead and 2 dipsys. Dipsys did best.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks